championship high

A/N: This one may be my new favorite. Enjoy!

Ten seconds left on the clock. The excitement on the Seattle Seahawks' sideline was electric. Players high-fived each other as reality set in; they were moments away from the franchise's second Super Bowl championship win.

On the far end of the sideline, Olivia stood calmly, gently bouncing her daughter who was knocked out in her arms. She had fallen asleep shortly after halftime; her little ears protected by noise cancelling earmuffs. Next to them, Grace beamed at her eldest son on the field.

"Wake up, baby girl," Olivia stroked Sienna's head, "Daddy's about to win." Even though their daughter was only three years old, Olivia didn't want her to miss this moment.

The game clock hit zero. Green and blue confetti fell around them. Final score: 38-29. The Seahawk fans started chanting as the dejected Patriots' fans exited the stadium, heads hanging low.

Sienna stirred at her mother's touch. Confusion was written all over her face as she lifted her head to look around. Feeling unsure, her arms gripped tighter around Olivia's neck.

Olivia's heart swelled as she made eye contact with Spencer on the field. He pointed in their direction before accepting a congratulatory hug from his head coach. Nothing could top this moment. She felt whole as half her heart clung onto her and the other glowed on the field.

Several handshakes and hugs later, Spencer made his way over to the three most important women in his life. His eyes held Liv's as a grin broke out on his face. That grin did something to her heart because it started beating fast like he was her high school crush all over again. 

Olivia handed Sienna over to Grace.

"Congrats champ," Olivia smirked as Spencer closed in on her, dropping his helmet to the grass before wrapping his arms below her butt and hitching her up onto his waist. Olivia grabbed his head and went in for the kiss. 

"I'm so proud of you. All your hard work. Nobody deserves this more than you," she whispered into his ear.

It was just the two of them; nothing could pierce their bubble, except for a high pitched giggle to their right.

"My turn," Sienna yelled, reaching her arms out for Spencer to pick her up, her chubby fingers grasping at the air. Laughing, he put Olivia down, squeezing her ass before letting go.

Lifting Sienna into his arms, he shifted her to his right so that he could wrap his left arm around Grace. His forehead rested against the side of her head.

"My baby is a Super Bowl champion," Grace cheered, a single tear of joy made its way down her face.

"We did it," Spencer kissed her on the cheek, "none of this would have been possible without you, ma."

"Or you," his said, looking over at his wife. Pulling out her phone, Olivia snapped pictures of the three of them in their sweet embrace. 

After a mini photoshoot on the field, the four of them made their way towards the tunnel, Sienna running circles around them trying to grab hold of the balloons.

Outside the locker rooms, the group said their goodbyes. Sienna's smile did a one eighty as her father handed her over to Grace; the waterworks started like clockwork.

"Ok, you're going to go with grandma, and we'll see you tomorrow," Olivia explained to her blotchy-eyed daughter.

"Mommy and daddy will come back first thing tomorrow morning, and then we'll all go eat breakfast. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Spencer took a stab at calming her down, but the tears kept coming.

"We can eat candy.... and watch movies.... and no bed time," Grace whispered as if she was letting her in on a secret. Sienna let out a giggle which quickly turned into coughing as snot slid out of her nose. 

"And no bath time?" Sienna challenged, a devilish grin on her messy face.

"No bath time," Grace confirmed, winking over her head at Olivia.

"We love you so much, mama," Olivia kissed her daughter's cheek.

"Say goodnight to Mr. Cuddles for me," Spencer leaned in and gave her his final goodbye kiss.

Sienna waved over Grace's shoulder as the pair walked down the hallway towards the parking lot. Her parents waved back, not stopping until Grace and Sienna turned the corner.

Once his mother and daughter were out of sight, Spencer pressed both of his hands against the wall, one on each side of Olivia's head, caging her in.

"Finally," Spencer's voice dropped an octave, leaning in to kiss up her neck.

Olivia savored the feeling for a moment before snapping back, "Spencer, we're in a hallway full of people and cameras. Plus, we have to get ready," she laughed, pushing him away.

He gave her a pout, and she couldn't resist grabbing his face for one more kiss.

"How about we skips the clubs, and party it up at the hotel. Just you and me," Spencer countered.

"As enticing as that sounds, I'm not letting you miss out on this night with your team," Olivia held firm, "and you have me forever. Who knows when you'll get another night like this."

They stared each other down in the middle of the hectic hallway. The tension between the two of them palpable to anyone within ten feet.

"I'll see you in 30, Mr. James," Olivia winked and stepped under his arm, leaning in for one last kiss before walking away.

Realizing that she didn't have much time to get herself together, she booked it to the players' family room where she met up with the other wives and girlfriends. 

Her outfit for the night was a step up from her game time look. For the game, she rocked her Seahawks letterman jacket with ripped jeans and vans. For the night, she chose her outfit with Spencer in mind.

Standing in front the mirror, she gave herself a once over. Spencer's jersey fit her like a dress. She paired it with some black above-the-knee boots that showed off just the right amount of thigh. She checked the time, and in her last few minutes she did a quick smokey eye and wrapped her braids up into a bun.

Olivia and the other wives made their way over to the party buses that would take them to the clubs downtown. She felt giddy. The rush of the win. Her pride and love for Spencer. It was almost too much happiness much to handle.

She spotted Spencer taking pictures with his teammates by the buses, and practically ran over to him, slipping her arms around his waist, pressing her body up against his back. The smell of his body wash and cologne mixing together was intoxicating.

"C'mere girl," Spencer pulled her in front of him and leaned down to kiss her, taking her lips in between his teeth, eliciting a low moan.

"Get a room," his teammate and best friend groaned. Olivia broke the kiss to stick her tongue out in his direction. They may be almost 30, but tonight they were teenagers high on life.

"Don't be salty because you're single," Spencer shouted back before bringing his focus back to his wife, resuming their make out session.

"Take a picture with me," Olivia reluctantly pulled away, catching her breath. 

The Lombardi trophy was making its way around the group and when it got close to them, Olivia made sure to snag it for their shot. Handing her phone to one of the other wives, she ran back to Spencer who had the trophy in one arm and wrapped his other tight around her waist. With the back of her jersey to the camera, she pulled his face down to kiss him as the flash went off. She never wanted to forget this night.