midnight snack

Olivia opened her eyes to find herself alone in Spencer's bed. And though they had spent the entire day together celebrating her college graduation, she didn't appreciate him not being next to her, especially since she woke up with him on her mind.

Looking around, she spotted a faint light coming through the crack in the bedroom door. A clear sign that he wasn't too far.

In the kitchen, Spencer stood in front of the fridge. It had a been a long day with the lengthy ceremony followed by a party at the Baker's. Then to top things off, he followed up with a special celebration of his own. As a result, his stomach rumbled loudly while he debated what type of sandwich to make before heading back to bed.

Lost in thought, he didn't hear Olivia tiptoe up behind him. Her hands snaked around him and he stiffened at the feeling of her bare breasts pressed up against his back. He thought he had done a good enough job of wearing her out, but he could already tell from her actions that she was back for more. It was impressive what a couple hours of sleep could do for her libido.

"Hungry?" she whispered.

"Mhm." He let out a groan as her fingers brushed up and down his abs.

"I thought I fed you plenty." Her hands slid into his boxers, moving past his dick and landing on the insides of his thighs.

His voice was strained and his grip tightened on the door handle. "I need some real food in my system if I'm gonna keep up with you."

"I like the sound of that," she hummed, feeling him twitch against the back of her hand. Then come to think of it, she realized she was a bit hungry. "Okay then make me one, too."

"You're the boss."

As she pulled away to give him some space, she had a second thought. "Without the boxers on."

Following her command, he set all the ingredients on the counter then stepped back to shed his only piece of clothing from his body.

"Better," she grinned, biting her bottom lip as she zoned in on her favorite part of him.

While he assembled their sandwiches, he stole glances in her direction. If she got to enjoy the view, then so would he. And she was clearly enjoying the visual. Her hands moved up to her nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger as she watched him get hard for her. Then every time his dick jumped, she giggled.

When he moved from the first sandwich to the next, she left her spot and dragged her hands along the counter.

"It's too hard to just watch. I want to help."

He looked over his shoulder knowing she had no intention of helping him make sandwiches.

"You're doing good," she encouraged as her fingers wrapped around his length, feeling him warm in her grip.

He shook his head as he layered on a slice of Muenster.

"Can I get extra cheese on mine," she requested, her fist beginning to slide up and down.

He picked up the cheese and nodded, choosing to focus on what he was doing instead of trying to get out a verbal response.

With each stroke, he got a little harder, and a rush of excitement spread through her.

"Anything else?" he managed to muster once he hovered the top slice of bread over her pile of meat, cheese, and lettuce.

"Nope," she moved to his side, assessing his masterpiece. "At least not on the sandwich."

He turned to look at her, but found that she had already pushed herself onto the counter, her legs parted slightly, waiting for him.

He stepped in front of her, for a second, forgetting about his need for energy. "Fuck," he breathed out.