study marathon

Okay actually just one more for today that was practically done. Because there was no way I was posting this one as the hundredth lol 🫣

_____

It was the week back from break, and one of her professors had been evil enough to schedule an exam just days after students came back from vacation. While Olivia had made attempts to focus and absorb information, a certain someone, whose time had freed up with the end of football season, kept getting in her way.

"You need to find some new hobbies now that football season is over." Olivia rolled her head against the pillow to look down at Spencer at the end of the bed.

He stroked his thumb along the outside of her ankle.

"You're my hobby," he murmured, pressing his lips to the arch of her foot. Even after he pulled away, she could still feel the warmth that his lips had produced.

"I need to focus on my classes. We can't all be geniuses like you."

He chuckled against her skin. She fidgeted under his warm breath, but he clamped his fingers around her ankle.

"They say sex helps with brain function."

"Who says that," she responded, suddenly short of breath.

"Does it matter?"

"Spencer," she sighed as he swung her leg over his head and positioned himself between her calves.

As he inched up, he shifted her only form of protection, a measly top sheet, higher and higher.

"Spencer," she whimpered a second time as his tongue swirled against the inside of her thigh, tracing her name as he got closer and closer to the pulsing sensation that was taking over her.

His eyes peaked up from between her legs. "I can't make my girl feel good?"

My girl.

He's done nothing but make her feel good, in every sense of the word since they returned from winter break. He really was going to need to find some other hobbies if he wanted her to attend school with him much longer.

"I can't want my baby to be relaxed?"

This time she had no rebuttal, her wetness was pooling and waiting for his lips.

"Spencer," she repeated, her tone pleading.

"How badly do you need to study," he murmured.

"Not that badly," she whimpered. The need in her voice was embarrassing, but he had her on a string. His face was so close to where she wanted him that she could feel his warm breath teasing her.

"Maybe I should wait," he backtracked, "my baby has a big exam coming up."

"Spencer," she groaned a fourth time as he lifted himself from the bed. The simple movement of his muscles flexing was enough to make her insides twist. The sight of his naked body walking away almost killed her. Oh, how his body had changed since their high school days when she would accidentally caught him roaming the house shirtless. Everything about him was just... bigger. In the best way.