breakup interlude

I forgot I wrote the rest of this scene lol. Sorry to anyone who's waiting for something with an actual plot.
_____

"I missed you," Spencer breathed out right before his lips latched onto the curve of Olivia's neck.

She let out a moan as her eyes fluttered shut at the suction. Conscious thought was evading her. Her skin felt unbearably hot. "Is this a bad idea?" she mumbled, rolling her hips into him. He was taking shape beneath his slacks, and she craved friction. More sweet, sweet friction.

"You're never a bad idea," he groaned as she tightened her legs around his waist, holding his hips to hers on the counter. There were too many layers between them.

She tugged at his waist. "Take this off."

He ignored her, brushing his lips down towards her chest. It had been over two months since he last laid his lips on her, and the thought had haunted him every day. He missed everything about her. Her eyes, her lips, her taste. The time apart had been hell. His hands slid under her dress and raised her hips so that he could bunch the dress at her waist. When her ass hit the cold counter, she whimpered.

His lips found hers again, and she moaned into his mouth. "If we're doing this, I need to feel you."

"We're doing this. And you're going to feel me," he growled, maintaining the steady rhythm of their grinding as he continued to mark her chest. "All of me."

A shiver ran up her spine. And if her thong hadn't already been soaked, it was now. For weeks, she had worked to suppress her desires, clearing her mind of every moment with Spencer. Now that he stood in front of her, eyes dark with need, she wanted them all back. She needed him inside her. She wanted him to be hers.

Her hands fell to his belt, fidgeting with the buckle until it finally came loose. She cursed the desperate moan that fell from her lips the moment she caught sight of his length. He was fully hard and beautiful in her hands.

"You missed me?" He smirked, pulling away to catch her dazed look.

"Don't start," she quipped. Though her hands relayed the opposite, holding him gently, appreciating his weight.

He reached back into his pocket for a condom, but she quickly stopped him. "No."

He gave her a confused look.

"Have you... been with anyone?" She asked hesitantly.

"Not since you," he swallowed, his mind already jumping to how she'd feel wrapped around him, with nothing between them.

She let out a heavy—relieved—breath. "Okay, then I want you. All of you," she whispered. Her hand stroked up and down as she pulled his hips closer. "Just pull out."

"Fuck," he mumbled, watching as she pulled the gusset of her panties to the side and positioned him at her entrance.

She pressed her lips to his, kissing him once, then twice before mumbling. "Go in."

Those words were all he needed to hear.

She cried out as he filled her in one rough motion, then again when he didn't stop to let her adjust before pulling out and slamming back in again.

"Spencer," she cried as he buried himself deep.

"I missed you, Liv."

There was no curtesy before he fell into a rhythm, pumping through her cries as she clawed her fingers into his shirt. Luckily for her, her body was quick to make way for him, welcoming the tingly feeling as it settled into her limbs after so long.

"I'm not... going to... last long," he grunted between thrusts. He wanted to prolong their time, but her keening wasn't providing much help, infiltrating his ears, propelling him closer and closer to his breaking point.

"Me neither." The subtle shake in her legs was slipping up into the pit of her stomach, twisting and tightening. Each rock of his hips added to the pressure until finally, it snapped, and a flood of warmth washed through her.

"Spencer," she whimpered. "Baby." Her walls were clenching down on him, and he was filling her. Their bodies pulsed together, gripping and throbbing, and her last thought before succumbing to the sensations was thank God she hadn't ditched birth control.

The first one to regain a semblance of control was Spencer. His palms moved in languid strokes up and down her thighs, occasionally massaging her supple flesh. She let out a content hum, but the usually pleasant sound instead brought him back to reality. He tensed. His heartbeat began pounding against his chest. He fucked up. "Shit, Liv. I didn't mean— I'm sorry. I can go get—"

"It's fine," she hushed, pulling him back into her. Her body was still thrumming with pleasure, and the loss of his touch dampened it slightly. "We're good."

His worried eyes darted around her face. Her eyelids had fallen shut again. She seemed far too gone to answer him properly. "Liv, you sure? You told me to pull out."

"Really," she muttered, guiding his hands up and down her thighs herself. "I'm still on it. It's okay."

At the confirmation, a rush of relief surged through him. His head fell onto her shoulder, and every tendon in his neck visibly relaxed. Even the best release wasn't worth a surprise in nine months, and he thanked God that their night hadn't been ruined.

"You don't have anywhere to be," she murmured, her calm voice bringing him back out of his thoughts. Her fingers were working their way down him shirt, slipping one button free after the other. While he had been contemplating their potential downfall, her thoughts had clearly been elsewhere. "Do you?"

He pulled away from the soft crook of her neck and was met with a familiar gaze. A gaze he knew too well. One that had almost gotten him in trouble one too many times.

He missed that gaze terribly.

"Only wherever you want me to be," he responded lowly.

Her fingers grazed down his abs, over his pelvis, until she cupped her hand under him, cradling him. "Good." Her thumb brushed over his skin, still silky from her essence. A pleased smile broke through her hazy features as the soft skin began to firm once again. "Because there are a few different positions that I need a refresher on."