home bound pt. ii

There wasn't nearly enough contact. Desperate for friction, they ground into each other. Mouths roaming, pelvises rocking in tandem. With the way things were going, it was nothing short of a miracle that either of them had survived the summer off of their own touch.

Olivia swallowed back a moan.

"Let me hear you." His hands were under her shirt, his mouth behind her ear. Every last nerve ending buzzed from the stimulation. She felt dizzy.

"We need to go somewhere," she whispered.

"Liv?"

That wasn't his voice.

"Shit." Shoving his body off of her, she quickly combed her fingers through her curls, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. In a frenzy, she tossed a pillow into his lap. "Yeah?"

Laura peeked into the room. "Oh, Spence. I didn't know you were still here."

"Yes, ma'am. Liv and I were just... talking." Getting stuck on his tongue, the word came out sounding foreign.

Laura looked skeptically between the two teenagers, one standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, the other leaning into a pillow like his life depended on it. "I was just going to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with Jordan and I. Everyone's heading out."

Olivia's hand flung out in a poor attempt at casual. "Oh, I think I'm just going to call it a night. I'm tired."

"Mhm. We'll catch one another time then."

As the door eased shut, Olivia tossed out a "love you!" for good measure.

Neither of them moved until there was zero question that they were the only ones left upstairs. A tiny giggle sputtered through her lips before bursting into a full-fledge fit. She pulled at his wrist, tugging him off the bed. "We have to go." His hands gravitated to her ass, and her head fell back at the night's possibilities. "Your place. Now."

"You headed out?"

At the sound of her brother's voice, she looked up from her rummaging in the fridge. He was walking out of the pantry with a fresh trash bag.

"Oh." Jordan's tone flattened as Spencer came around the corner, his hand instinctively going for her waist.

"You're not going back to the beach house tonight, are you?" she asked sweetly.

Jordan swiped a pile of paper plates into the bag. "Not anymore, I'm not."

"Great." She grinned. "Love you!"

"Already coming back traumatizing the boy," Spencer chuckled as she tugged him into the cool night. Fingers interlaced, she walked ahead of him. A renewed pep in her step.

"Because I have plans that involve you and no one else."

"What if I have other plans?"

She turned slowly. "And what are your plans?"

"What if I wanted to watch a movie? Get a good night's rest?"

She cocked her head, her eyes dancing in their sockets. "Do you really?"

He stepped closer, brushing a stray curl behind her ear. "Yeah. I can wake up early. Call everyone back over for brunch."

"Mhm." She nodded slowly, playing along as if it were the perfect plan. "And then what?"

"We can go for a walk along the beach," he murmured, his lips descending down to her neck. "You like the beach."

"I do," she agreed, letting him kiss up her jaw.