for you

I couldn't decide on a point in time, so we have three lol.
_____

"Y'all better not mess up my finale." The loud yelling somehow made it over the even louder banging. "We worked hard this week!"

Olivia giggled into Spencer's neck, her lips never leaving his damp skin. Careful not to mess up her makeup, she made her way up and across his jaw, tuning out all the hustle and bustle on the other side of the door. His fingers dug into her thighs, channeling his usually vocal energy into the rough grip. The week of late night practices had been a test, and her head falling back marked the end of their month-long "break."

Closing her eyes, she focused on her breathing as the rush exited her body, leaving behind nothing but a fuzzy haze. A grunt slipped past his lips, and his head fell heavy between his shoulders.

She traced a finger across his cheek, smearing the dewy face markings she had drawn ten minutes earlier. "We're gonna have to fix that."

He inhaled and nodded. Still recovering.

"Thank you for coming to the rescue," she smiled softly. Her original partner had fallen sick a week earlier, and Davita had recruited the only man she knew they could collectively bully into learning the number under a time crunch. "I don't know how we would've pulled this off without you."

He chuckled through his staggered breaths. "We haven't pulled off anything yet, girl."

"But we will. So honestly, thank you."

"Anytime." His eyes met hers, and he smirked. "For this, just tell me how many more dances I gotta learn."

Olivia bit her lip, laughing. "Maybe we should have a more civilized conversation after all this." Her smile faltered as the reality of the past four weeks settled in. Their schedules had gotten crazy, and their arguments had grown more frequent. The tension had been barreling towards a nasty outcome until they decided to pull the breaks. "I've missed you."

He pressed a tender kiss to her lips. "I've missed you, too."

She jolted. The banging was back with a vengeance. "I swear, I will kill you two!"

"We're going! We were just looking for some, uhhh—"

Knowing there was no way of saving the situation, Spencer chuckled. They had an hour until showtime. They both needed touchups. A few good guzzles of water. Conversation could wait. "We'll be right out, D."

"She might actually murder us," Olivia snickered.

Spencer's fingers worked up his zipper. "I saved her show. She owes me."

"Okay. Don't get cocky now."

"You sure? Cause I was thinking later, after that conversation we could—"

Her hand slammed against his mouth, and she felt his lips curl up against her palm in victory. "How about you just save it for later then, okay?"

_____

Standing behind Olivia, Spencer tied the two pieces of silk into a tight knot. "Stand still, woman."

"I am!" she shot back.

"Check that she's not looking, SiSi."

Perched on her mom's hip, the two-year-old pressed her small palms against Olivia's face. "No looking, mommy."

"I swear, I can't see anything," Olivia laughed. "But is this all really necessary?"

Spencer's lips brushed against her earlobe, setting off a trail of goosebumps. "For you, yes."