boredom bites

Loosely inspired by another spelivia one shot I read on here.

No plot, just chaos.

__________

Olivia walked out into the living room of Spencer's condo to find him selecting his player on the TV screen. He was settling in for a day of gaming, but she had woken up in a mood and wanted his attention.

"How much longer?" she crossed her arms, standing barefoot in front of him. Her hair was pulled back in a high pony, and she had on one of his old, oversized GAU t-shirts.

"Baby, we just started," he whispered as he leaned over to see around her. She could hear the guys yelling through his headset.

Unsatisfied with his answer, she narrowed her eyes and pouted. Her reaction went without acknowledgement since he simply shifted over to get an unobstructed view of the TV.

"Aight boys," Spencer called into his headset, "let's get it."

Annoyed that he wasn't paying her any attention, but still wanting to be near him, she sat down on the couch. She wanted to cuddle up against him, but she knew better than to sit too close. Today was apparently an extra important game day, and he was prone to abrupt movements during these tournaments.

After the first hour of Madden went by, Olivia got hungry and sauntered into the kitchen to get them a snack. During a period of relative calmness, she stretched her legs across his lap and fed him the cut up fruit, letting her fingers linger each time she held a piece to his lips.

"Thank you. I love you, baby," Spencer said between bites. She didn't say anything in response and just smiled back at him, feeling happy that he was happy.

"Love you, too, baby," Darnell mocked.

"Awww, I love you, boo," Chris chimed in.

"Hi, Liv," Jordan called.

Once the bowl was empty, Olivia took it back to the kitchen and hung by the sink. She could hear him yelling from the other room, and honestly, her patience was starting to wear thin.

She walked back into the living room and trailed her fingers along the back of the couch. "Can we play now?" she whispered as she came around to face him.

Muting his headset, he glanced over at her quickly. "Baby, we still have a few rounds left."

"I can go a few rounds," she sat close to him, rubbing her hand up and down his chest, dipping lower and lower each time.

"I promised the guys," he gave her an apologetic look before focusing back on the game, unmuting himself to rejoin the discourse.

Pushing herself away, she moved back to the opposite end of the couch. She toyed with the end of her ponytail while her eyes followed the little men running around on the screen.

Since he didn't want to pay her any mind, she would just have to provide herself with some entertainment.

Leaning into the couch cushions, she let her hands wander south. Her left hand began to massage her breast, tweaking her nipple through the cotton of her shirt until it got hard and sensitive. Letting her mind run free, she watched the way his arms flexed as his fingers worked the controller. She imagined them working on her instead.

Conveniently, she hadn't put on any underwear this morning. The hope had been to have him after breakfast, but that plan failed when he quickly got up and texted the guys. Now, as she gradually let her arousal build, she could feel herself dripping onto her thighs.

His eyes remained focused on the game when she crawled to him and slipped her fingers into his mouth. Caught off guard, he gave her a side-eye but instinctively moved his tongue around her.