broken records pt. ii

This was already partially written, but it was more entertaining (for me) to post it in two parts lol. This is an idea I had a while ago, but never wrote 😬

________________________

Olivia's breath caught as Spencer came out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped low around his hips. They had been together for almost twenty years, and still, he never failed to make her nervous.

Even though she had made her instructions clear, he stayed in place, staring intensely at her. "What now?" he asked, his voice low.

She felt her skin heat up under his gaze. Instead of answering him, she brought her fingers up to the front of her robe and slowly undid the loose knot, letting the satin fall from her body and onto the floor.

His eyes slowly roamed over her scantily clad figure, taking the time to admire every curve and dip. As his gaze traveled upwards, he lingered on her dark nipples that were clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

"On the table," she pointed to the center of the room.

Following her command, he dropped the towel before making his way over.

"Like this?" he lowered himself onto the table, maintaining eye contact as she watched.

"Mhm," she nodded, moving to grab the body oils she ordered for the occasion.

Once she was ready, she climbed on top of him, straddling his lower back so that she had full access to his upper body. She drizzled the oil onto him and leaned forward, gently rubbing it into his skin.

He groaned as she began to apply pressure to the knots in his back. Taking her time, she worked his muscles, showing appreciation for the body that had done everything possible to make sure she'd been taken care of since the day they first met. In cherishing him, no part was overlooked.

"We need to do this more often," he mumbled as she lifted herself back to a seated position. She smiled, hearing the relaxed tone of his voice. If anyone deserved this type of care, it was him. "Maybe, we make this a once a week thing," he suggested.

She chuckled as she reached back to unfasten her lace bra, dropping it off the side of the table. Looking down, she spent a moment disappointed by the fact that Spencer wouldn't have a chance to take it off himself.

Shifting her attention back to him, she lowered herself onto his back. "The things I want to do you," she whispered into his ear. Her hard nipples grazed his back as her lips came into contact with his skin. She licked up his neck before gliding her tongue along the back of his ear.

"Fuck, Liv," he groaned as she pulled his earlobe between her teeth and sucked gently. "I need to turn around."

"Not yet. I want to show you how much I love you first," she cooed as she lifted herself up and started massaging his neck. His eyes rolled back at the tingling sensation that shot down his spine as her fingers stimulated his sensitive nerve endings.

After working through his tension, she slid lower to place kisses along his shoulder, taking in his clean musk mixed with the light scent of the oil.

"Now, turn around," she whispered as she rose to her knees, allowing him enough space to flip under her. When he turned to finally look at her, he zoned in on her exposed breasts, licking his lips as he imagined the things he would do to her.

Olivia looked him over as he lay front side up under her. With his erection now visible, she could tell by his size that she still had some time before he was pinning her down against the closest surface available.