honeymoon bliss

A/N: TYSM for for the 2K+ reads!!! Here's a special one (hopefully) to show my appreciation. I've gotten the most requests for these, lol.

An afternoon breeze drifted through the open window. The sounds of Destiny's Child flowed into the bedroom, waking Spencer up from his nap.  He felt relaxed. A likely result of the sex marathon that took place around the penthouse suite a few hours ago; no surface had been left untouched.

He smiled at the ceiling as the realization hit him again - he was a married man. How had he gotten so lucky? He asked himself that every day. Not every one gets to live life with their best friend, lover, and soulmate.

Getting up, he searched around the room for his boxers, finding them hanging on the bathroom doorknob.

Out in the kitchen, Olivia twirled from counter to counter, belting along to the lyrics of Cater 2 U, a metal whisk serving as her microphone. Spencer silently watched from the doorway, admiring her in her unguarded state.

Turning to grab the bowl of pancake batter, she noticed Spencer. A smile broke out on her face, "good morning, sleepy head. I missed you!"

"It's been two hours," Spencer laughed, making his way over to her.

"I know, doesn't mean I can't miss my husband."

"How is it that you have this much energy after all..." Spencer paused, eying her body before pulling her close, "our morning activities."

His palms made their way to her ass, rubbing softly over her lacy underwear. His mouth found the side of her neck, and he was rewarded with a low moan. The bowl clattered onto the counter as she dropped it a few inches from the surface. Reaching her arms around his neck, she gasped as she was tossed up onto the counter, the cold marble pressed against the heat of her center.

Even though they had spent all morning going at each other, her body seemed to be ready for round two. Or five. Honestly, she had lost count.

"I want you," she breathed heavily, reaching her hand into his boxers to pull out his semi-hard cock. Her hand wrapped around his warmth, stroking slowly, feeling him grow under her touch, "that never gets old."

Spencer stared at her with heavy lids, his bottom lip between his teeth as he let out a groan.

"You are the most beautiful woman," he pulled her tank top over her head, exposing her nipples to the cold air, "I have ever laid my eyes on."

Pulling her forward to the edge of the counter, he used his teeth to drag her panties down her legs. Kissing his way back up, he stopped just short of where she wanted him most. Slowly, he brought his cock up to her wet folds, dragging his head between her lips, but not yet dipping inside.

"Spencer, please."

He ignored her pleas and continued to circle his head against her swollen clit, sending a jolt through her body. To add to her suffering, he took her right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around, flicking it hard before moving his attention to the left.

"Please baby, I can't take it," she begged, unsuccessfully trying to inch closer to him. On the counter with no where to move, she was at Spencer's mercy. He had her writhing under his touch, her slick center grinding against the counter trying to contribute to the friction. Her hands gripped his shoulders for support.

"You're making a mess on the counter," he teased, dipping the tip inside before quickly pulling out. Her breath hitched at the false alarm.

"Tell me what you want," Spencer smirked.

"Fuck me," her voice shook, the pace of her hips increasing.

"Where?"

"Fuck me on the kitchen counter."