1.Introduction

Gulf Kanawut the only son of Mr. Akil Kanawut is returning home today...he is studying for his higher studies in the US ...he has a dream of helping his dad in his business....

It's not that Mr.Kanawut has a big business but he has the biggest and most popular mall in the heart of the city...and Mr.Kanawut don't work hard to expand his business, he is happy what he gets from that mall...but Gulf is not, gulf believes that with potential and hard work we can rule the world...

Akil was young when he run away from his home to marry the love of his life...in starting they were happy together but soon with time their life become difficult due to financial crisis...Akil is trying his best to give his wife a good life...and with the hard work of Akil it started getting better too when they had their first child Gulf...Soon Akil buys land to build his own house in an undeveloped area ...but his wife who is from a richer family gets tired of this kind of life ...she needed more security which Akil was not able to give her at that point of life...and to make her life more stable one day his wife left him for someone richer...

Akil took care of Gulf, it was a difficult phase of his life.. He brings Gulf to his workplace and manages both.. One day destiny showed some mercy on this poor man and he came to know that the area in which he bought the plot will soon going to develop...

He took a loan from his friend and brought more land near to his land and build a shopping mall instead of his house and within 5 years his life changed drastically...the person who was struggling in life has become very very rich...

He took good care of Gulf and his new and fresh ideas grow his business well...but after securing enough money for Gulf, Akil lost interest in his life...he started spending most of his time at home..doing household work, and taking care of Gulf...

Looking at his dad Gulf decided to complete his higher studies at one of the dignified universities of Newyork...he is very determined to expand his dad's business so that his dad's name gets highlighted in top businessman and a person like his mom knows what she lost...Gulf hates his mom from the core of his heart...Akil never said bad things about Gulf's mom but Gulf observe that how his dad struggled with his life die to for his mom.....

Akil: Gulf, finally you returned I am so happy now we both Father and son will spend quality time...

Gulf: Yes dad we will but I will soon start working on our business....from the last few years you are just taking rent from the shop owners and not investing your time in creating new ideas...

We have lots of competitors and they all are doing concerts or celebrating festivals in malls to attract more customers...so it's high time to do something different and secure our position as number one..

Akil: Gulf stop talking about business, if we don't do anything still you and our next few generations can eat without even working... so stop running behind money and spend time with your family...

Gulf: Yes dad I was just sharing my concerns...okay so tell me what you want to do...

Akil: Let's go to the amusement park today ....you know how much I love going on rides...if you want you can bring your boyfriend too...

Gulf: No dad, we broke up last week now I am single again..

Akil: What?? Gulf this is your 7th Bf why do you always break up...sweety you are 25 when you will start dating seriously...I want you to get settled before I leave this world...

Gulf: Dad why are you saying this...you are not leaving this world any sooner so chill and you know I have trust issues, I don't know but my choice of Bf is always turning out to be wrong...