2.Meeting

After 3 days..

Gulf: Dad will you please stop sulking.. from the last 3 days you are leaving the house early and coming back so late ...not even taking my calls, please dad tell me why are you so upset with me....

Akil: You don't know why I am sulking seriously gulf...

Gulf: dad come on he was my boyfriend and no matter why he came back but at least he is with me ..what else do you want...

Akil: yeah but you can't see why he is with you ...he will be with you till his ex comes back or he finds someone better than you... it's his guilt that brought him back not his love for you and this kind of relationship never works...

Gulf: Dad please, everyone is not like mom....I guess you are judging my relationship with yours he is not mom.....

Akil: Yeah right...I think you wanna say that whose own relationship didn't work how that person can give you a lecture on a relationship right ...

Gulf: dad you know I didn't mean that I said all this by mistake...I am sorry ... I just meant John is not like mom...he do come back like mom but for sure he won't go to his ex like mom...he will be with me....

Akil: Yes, right ...who am I to meddle in your relationship when I am having a broken one....

Gulf: dad I am sorry please ...please forgive me though I never meant to bring that woman in our conversation but I guess I did it and you know very well that hurting you will be the last thing I will do to you...please forgive me ...

Akil: If you are sorry then come with me to my friend's house....can you do this??

Gulf: yeah, if this gives you happiness and you forgive me for my bad mouth then yeah I will do anything dad please don't get mad ...you know how much I love you ...fighting with you is not good for my health....

Akil: sometime you are too much Gulf....now go and get ready...

Gulf and Akil get ready and went to see Ayan Suppasit...

Ayan: Finally you convinced him to come...hello Gulf I am Ayan your father's best friend...

Gulf: Yes uncle I have heard a lot from dad about you...you were not in the country and returned a few years back only right...

Ayan: yes, I guess your dad shares everything with you...

Gulf: yes ...

Ana: Hello Akil and you must be Gulf right ...

Gulf: Yes mam...

Ana: oh don't call me Mam I feel that I am too old...I will be grateful if you call me Aunt Ana ...come I will show you my house...

Gulf: Yes mam...I mean Aunt Ana...

Gulf looked at the house it looks like a castle ...though Gulf's dad is also rich but Mew and his family are extraordinarily rich...

Ana: Gulf meet my daughter Grace...she is the younger one...

Gulf: Oh hello...where is your elder son...you have a son right....I heard that from dad that you have a son and a daughter...

Ana: yes honey absolutely right...Grace and Ana looked at each other and Grace said...

Grace: Phi..my brother went out for some time...when he will come I will introduce him to you...come on I will show you the garden that's my favorite area and I spend most of my spare time here only.....