13.Teasing

Gulf went out as he was feeling hungry, he saw Ana in the kitchen...

They both feel embarrassed and try to avoid each other when Ayaan came ..

Ayaan: Gulf, what am I hearing?? What did you do to my child?? You took advantage of my sick innocent son ?? How could you do this to my son...

Gulf: Got really scared ...no.. uncle...I ...I...I mean it's not what you are thinking actually....uncle...I ...

Ana: Stop it Ayaan you promised me you won't tease and you again started...

Ayaan: I promised that I won't tease you but I never promised to stop teasing others.. look at him he is scared as he did some crime...

Ana: Clear her throat honey I'm sorry on behalf of your idiot uncle... he is just teasing you and sorry for coming to your room without knocking ... actually From two years I am the one who takes care of Mew so I forgot that he is married now and he has someone who can take care of him...

Gulf: No momma I am sorry I was about to put clothes on him...I am sorry he was not covering himself properly and shivering due to cold so I just gave him body warmness ...I am sorry...

Ana: No need to be sorry Gulf you guys are husbands now it's your personal thing... let's not talk about it...I made soup and sandwiches for you and Mew... will you feed him too...

Gulf took the tray to Mew's room he sits on the bed beside Mew's head...Mew get up... see what I brought for you...

Mew: hmmm Nooo ..let me sleep...

Gulf: Mew get up na ..Momma came back, she wanted to see you...don't you wanted to see her...

Mew: opened his eyes... while sitting he said momma is back..I wanna meet her but soon Mew realized he is not wearing clothes..he look under the blanket and saw he is fully naked ...Mew look at gulf and immediately pull the blanket to his chest.. ...

why am I naked... don't look here hubby ...go out ...Goo...

Gulf: come closer to Mew but I have already seen it...

Mew: shiaaa....you are shameless....momaaa🥺🥺🥺🥺 but when Gulf pretended that he is trying to see under the blanket ...Mew started hitting gulf's chest...go away ... don't look...Momma hubby is shameless...help your baby naaa mommaa....

Gulf: grabbed Mew's hands and said shhhh mew don't scream.. okay no teasing common be a good boy and wear your clothes so that we can eat ....your hubby is really hungry...

Mew: why did you do that to me...I will tell momma....

Gulf: Hmm Momma knew it already...now will you wear your clothes or you want me to help you ...

Mew: Put palm on his face....Noooooo....Hubbyyyy go out of my room first...

Gulf: No I am not going anywhere... but I will close my eyes and count till 100... if you don't wear your clothes before I finish 100 then I will open my eyes and then I will put clothes on you....so do fast else I will see you naked again...

Mew: nooo hubby ....this is cheating I won't play with you...

Gulf: we have not started playing darling....but if you won't wear your clothes quickly we can play that dirty game again...Gulf closed his eyes and started counting 100, 99, 98....

Mew: wait give me my clothes pleaseee...naaaa...

Gulf open his eyes and collected all clothes of Mew and give them to him and he started counting again....97, 96...