36.Oh Boy!!

Gulf doesn't know what to say so he opens the door and moves out of the car..he wanted to run away but his luck is not that good coz Mew is really curious to know what did happen that day...Mew also come out of the car and stopped Gulf to go anywhere....

Mew: Gulf I am asking something....I swear I won't let you go until and unless you give me an answer....

Gulf: Okay we ...we kissed that day that's it...now you are happy...

Mew: what?? But as per mom, I was behaving like a 10-year-old kid then how did we...?? Did you kiss me ...I mean how I reacted...please tell me Gulf I wanted to know coz mom has never told me anything about all this...and obviously she didn't tell me coz she was not aware of it...is it a one time or we used to kiss....

Gulf: Gulped...shit...he is so surprised by just a kiss what if I tell him what we used to do every night and especially that day we did in the car...oh god why all this is so messed up ...gulf stayed silent for few more second and then said...

ummm Mew actually you initiated the kiss and I was so shocked by your behavior....but I guess maybe you thought of me as Luke or you remembered something, I am not sure why you did that..but the moment you kissed me I pushed you, and told you this is not right to do with your brother ...and you being a good boy you understood then you never repeated this...

Mew: oh!! I am sorry you know I was not me back then...Gulf can I ask you something...

Gulf: In his mind No please don't ask anything Mew, I only know how I made this story and managed to tell you coz I don't want to feel embarrassed in front of you....but instead of telling what was in his mind Gulf said yes, mew you can ask....

Mew: Mom told me that you were really hurt coz you fall for me...did you still in pain...

Gulf: No..I am not...but yes I don't like spending time with you Mew, I am not comfortable ...I feel that you are some stranger and one more thing, I never fall for you, Mew...I fall for that 10-year-old boy so for me you are nothing more than the son of my dad's friend....and you can't be more than that too....now can we go home please...hope you won't bother me again...

Mew: Stayed silent for a minute and then said...yeah if this is what you want..mew looked at Gulf's lips and said again but I am sorry Gulf but I need to do this...

Before Gulf can understand anything Mew put his hand on Gulf's nape pull him closer and pressed his lips on Mew's lips....

Gulf: First he didn't do anything and let Mew kiss him coz he was really shocked by Mew's act but the moment he recovered from the shock he started struggling to escape from Mew's hold but he couldn't coz Mew's hold is so strong so he used his knees...and Mew who was kissing Gulf passionately is now holding his balls and sitting on the ground....

How dare you do that mew, Don't you have any shame you have a boyfriend, and still you are here taking advantage of your accidental husband, whom you don't even recognize....if you were not Mom's son I swear I would have cut your dick for treating me like shit....Never ever dare to touch me again Mew Suppasit I am not any random man whom you can kiss whenever you want..

Mew: ahhhhh fuckkkkkk Gulffff are you mad...aahhh I didn't mean that...

But Gulf didn't stop to listen to mew's explanation, he turned to walk towards home..but in a few steps only another car door opened and a man stands in front of Gulf...Gulf cursed coz he got scared..what the hell...but he realized that he knows this man...JOHN....

John: Gulf are you okay?? While crossing I saw you hitting that man...he pointed his finger towards Mew who is still sitting on the ground holding his balls.....I thought you are in trouble...is everything all right...