25.Loving Mew

Gulf took Mew into their room ...baby why do you do such a thing which leads to this...I can handle my ass pain but not caused due to beating...

Mew: Huh???

Gulf: nothing...see mom beats me so much I am in so much pain do you want momma to beat your hubby like this...

Mew: curled his lips and hugged Gulf no hubby I don't want you to be hurt I am sorry hubby I will be a good boy I promise...

Gulf: Hmm...Now give me a kiss coz it's paining...

Mew: ok..remove your pant...

Gulf: huh...??

Mew: you baby bum is paining na so I will kiss you and it will be alright my kiss has magic...whenever my momma or phi get hurt I kiss them and they feel better...

Gulf: raised his eyebrow...he started opening his shirt and pant...

Mew: hubby why are you removing all your clothes....

Gulf: I don't know baby I guess momma beats me everywhere....

Mew turned gulf and kissed on his bum...

Gulf: ahhh baby more coz it is more than what it looks...

Mew: started kissing gulf more intensely...he used his tongue to lick the reddened part ....

Gulf: aahhhhh....baby.....and Gulf started instructing Mew other places where he want Mew to kiss...baby here ...

Mew kissed Gulf's neck, chest, stomach, back, bum but he stuck on Gulf's nipples...he is sucking it so well as if he is trying to get the milk out of it....and Gulf is moaning like he is in heaven...ahhhh Mew....aahhhhhhhh...

Mew's mind is again filled with lust and they started doing it...Gulf successfully made Mew realised that if they will do it then Gulf will feel better...and Mew didn't reject coz he was trying to do the same but hesitated thinking maybe his husband will be sick again....

Mew and Gulf had wonderful sex....they were exhausted ...

Gulf: ahhh I love you, Mew ...this was awesome....

Mew: Hubby will you get sick again tomorrow and won't talk to me for the whole day...

Gulf: No baby I won't fall sick this time...

Mew: Are you sure you are not hurt...

Gulf: No baby...I am fine...we did it correctly this time....

Mew: Then why were you shouting so loud...ahhh Mew ....ahhhhh Mew....I thought I am hurting you...but I couldn't stop myself I am sorry hubby....

Gulf: laughed....aww my little cutie pie...that was the sound when I love you being inside me....

Mew: again didn't understand what Gulf said and he hold gulf tightly and sleep....

When Gulf saw Mew sleeping then he put pants on his husband's body and took a shower to go down...he saw Ana is sitting with Ayaan and Akil just sipping her drink made by Ayaan....

Gulf: Mom...

Ana: Gulf, You okay...I know I shouldn't have done that to you but you are spoiling Mew and day by day he is becoming a trouble maker...I am not sorry coz you deserve that...

Gulf: that's why I love you mom...he hugged Ana, you never make me feel like I am not your blood son...you always treat me the way you treat Grace and Mew...Mom I talked to Mew I am sure he won't do any mistakes and I will also not support him in his wrong things ..but please if he does anything then beat me, scold me instead of him...coz I can't see him crying and if you scold me or beat me then I can assure you that he will stop troubling coz he loves me a lot..and just sake of his husband he will change..