44. Let's Party

Gulf saw Mew going outside..he wanted to stop him but Mew didn't stop....Gulf sit there and started thinking why his baby is so mad...what he did last night, his head is still paining a lot and he feels so tired....he finish his breakfast and took medicine...he wanted to go to the mansion to talk to Mew or see off him to the airport...but he don't know when he falls asleep on the couch...

Gulf gets up after 5 hours of sleep, he feels better than earlier...he looked at the watch and felt bad...shit I didn't even call Mew to wish him safe flying...why he is so mad?? What happened last night??...

Gulf didn't waste a single minute and took his car key to go to the mansion..Ayaan and Akil are not looking any different from Gulf..they all had too much alcohol last night.....

Gulf: dad what happened last night did you remember...

Akil: Yes honey of course, why you don't remember??

Gulf: No dad, please tell me what I did that Mew is so upset with me...

Ayaan: Oh is he mad at you ??

Gulf: Hmm it's all coz of you both..why did you take me there...he didn't talk to me, even he has doubts that am I still interested in marrying him...dad please tell me what I did...I just remembered that I went to a stripper club maybe he found out ...later I don't remember how I reached home last night, where were you guys, and why Mew was at our home this morning...

Akil: Baby stop blaming us we just wanted you to have fun..and we didn't do something bad....we respect love commitment and marriage but that does not mean you can't have fun for one night...Ayaan is also married it's all about faith honey...Akil and Ayaan told everything that happened last night...and how Mew took him home...yeah maybe G- string is way too much but we were too drunk by that time and even you were not in a position to understand right or wrong...and it's not that we didn't take care of everything...I have already asked the manager not to let you go anywhere and even the stripper of that club has a  rule not to touch clients till he is enrolled for further service and that is also what they do inside the rooms not in public....and I have not enrolled you for any further services...

That G string is one of their tradition of that club, the would-be bride or groom opened the G string from their mouth and do the ritual but after that, they won't allow the bride or groom to do anything else with the strippers or even strippers are also not allowed to touch their client without consent...

Ayaan: yes honey even when I felt I am drunk, I messaged my driver to come and pick us but before that Mew came...if that hot-headed son of mine doesn't understand the meaning of fun then it's not your mistake...everyone has the right to party and a little bit of fun at a bachelor party is not bad...you were not cheating on him...

Gulf: Hmm...dad I understand that it's not your mistake...neither it's mine coz it was my bachelor party ...a party which I wanted to remember my whole life but I am ready to sacrifice anything for Mew..if he wants me to party only with him..then I am okay with that ..if he will ask me not to meet people I will not meet other people ...I just love him and I know he is too possessive over people around him....I am feeling so bad for pissing him...

Ana: Gulf I am sorry honey, I thought as Ayaan and Akil always share every little thing with me without getting fear of being judged or angry, I thought like me Mew will also understand that loving someone is not about restricting them it's about setting them free so that they themself understand what they should do or not...people are meant to make mistake and learn from it...if he won't let you make mistake then how you will learn...yes there are people in the world who take the advantage of their partner's freedom and kindness...They cheat every time but we all know you are not that kind of person....don't worry baby he will understand soon that what you did was just a normal mistake and there is nothing to be upset about...