30.Trying

It's been a week when Mew is dropping Ana at Gulf's home even though Ayaan go office from the same route but still Mew insists Ana to come with him...Mew tried every day to go inside but Ana never let him come with her ...

One day he left Ana and was about to go when he found Ana's phone in the car...he can still see Ana going inside but he didn't call her he let her go in and then he followed her inside...

Mew knocked on the door and saw Akil open it for him....

Akil: Mew, what are you doing here??

Mew: Hello Uncle, actually Mom left her phone in the car so I am here to give her this...

Akil: Okay, give kt to me I will give her.

Mew: hmm Mew handover the phone to Akil but remain standing there...

Akil: if you are not so late for the office do you wanna come inside...Every day I ask Ana why did she let you go from outside and she says that you have some morning meeting ...but I really want you to come and sit with us ... it's been a long that we talked like before....

Mew: Yes uncle, I miss our little talk session too...and now I am not getting late so yes we can talk... Mew entered inside ...his eyes are searching for Gulf but he didn't see him..

Akil: come sit, Akil asks his helper to bring snacks for Mew....

Mew: No uncle it's okay I am good....

Ana: Mew what are you doing here..I asked you na not to come here....

Akil: Ana Relax he came here to return your phone, you left in the car...and I invited him in...

Ana: oh..okay so now go...

Akil: Ana let him at least drink water...

Mew: no uncle I should go coz he saw how Ana is staring at him..he get up to leave but when he reached the door he saw Gulf coming out of the kitchen with water and snacks....

Gulf: he look at Mew and ignored him as he didn't know him...he put the snacks on the coffee table...

Ana: It's okay baby take these back Mew is going ....

Mew: No, I am mean I am thirsty can I have water...

But before Ana and Akil can say something Mew crossed them and sat on the couch...he looked at Gulf and said... it's too hot outside...but Gulf didn't bother to even give any expression to Mew...Gulf sit on the floor and started doing maybe what he was doing before Ana came...

Mew: Peeked at him, Gulf is too involved with decorating some book or maybe some album...it looks like he created a handmade album and is too busy in decorating every page ....

Ana: Mew if you finished drinking then please leave...

Mew: Yes mom...Mew looked at the snacks giving a signal to Akil that he wants to eat that and Akil should ask him to stop and taste those...he wants someone, anyone, to stop him there for any stupid reason....he is screaming in his mind please ask me to do plumbing though I don't know how to do that but I am ready to do it but please stop me.. he doesn't know the reason but still he just wants to see Gulf for some more time....

Akil: Honey, why don't you try these Gulf and I made this at home and I am sure you will like it...

Ana: Akil he can't wait he is getting late for work...

Akil: Oh common Ana he works all day what if he reaches a few minutes late for office..Ayaan is already there right let him at least taste him...