18.Getting Closer

Ayaan: So someone was horny last night...oh..ahhh...umm mew...

Akil: Yeah else we have to see at this age...Ana, I am so sorry that you have to witness that yesterday...

Gulf: Closed his eyes in embarrassment..and said, I have an urgent meeting to attend byee all... ...he get up and run outside but half a way he realized that he is still in his PJs..and when he turned everyone was looking at him...

Gulf: I swear I never felt so embarrassed in my entire life...he started going towards his room to change...

Ayaan: Honey can I send Mew also there so that you can at least finish your last night's urgent meeting first..

Ana: Will you two stop teasing him like this..see he didn't even have his breakfast just coz of your teasing...

Ayaan: maybe he is full from last night ...

Everyone laughed and Gulf run upstairs...

Gulf: Shit shit shit...why this happened with me...I swear I won't let this slide Mew...look what you did..why the hell I was horny last night..Gulf you are an idiot.....ahhh...Gulf get ready and went office...

But from that day Gulf and Mew started coming closer and Gulf is getting overly sensitive for Mew...he is the first thing Gulf wanted to see in the morning, whenever he comes from the office he called for Mew first...and at night Gulf didn't even let Mew watch Tv...he pulls him to his room...Mew also loves Gulf's company coz he plays with him, he takes care of him, sometimes he feeds him and what not...

Ana started attending her kitty parties again as now she won't have any work to do at home coz Gulf never let anyone do Mew's work...even he is asking Mew to do his work on his own without help...

After a month...

Gulf: Good Evening everyone...

Ana: How was your day honey...

Gulf: it was good mom...where is Mew?? Mew... Mew...he calls out for mew and mew also keeps running towards him...

Mew: Chimpanzee...You are back....

Gulf: Mew don't run you will...oh shit...Gulf was about to tell him that he will fall and that's exactly what happened Mew skipped a stair and he was about to fall but Gulf get up immediately and catch him...oh are you all right...

Mew: oh Hubby you saved me...

Gulf: Why Did you run on stairs...baby it's not safe na...

Mew: sorry...

Gulf: No sorry, promise me you won't do this again...

Mew: Promise...Mew tried to move but Gulf didn't let him move...Hubby leave me...

Gulf: no first seal the deal...he taps on his lips by his index finger...common...

Mew: smiled and kissed him...you are still a Chimpanzee...

Both again felt everyone's eye on them but Gulf ignored that and let Mew sit beside him...He is happily filling a plate of Mew ..Mew let's eat so that we can watch the last episode of Ben 10...

Akil: I am not getting who is changing whom...Ideally Gulf should change Mew's habit but I guess before that Mew will change Gulf...

Ana: Akil don't you have work...why do you always tease them...