24.Spoiled Brat

Gulf has become more possessive over Mew coz in the last one month Mew has taken Luke's name a few times in his sleep too..now Gulf is afraid what if Mew will gain his memory and miss start missing Luke...but Gulf stopped his thinking and makes himself realise that no one can make Mew separate from him they both love each other so much ..and this love will always be there no matter what happens..

The month has passed and Akil is also doing great now he doesn't need any nurse he can walk properly...there are a few restrictions but everyone takes care of him very well...

Mew: No hubby please....ummmm ahhhh hubby please.....

Gulf is kissing every inch of Mew's body..he never gets enough of Mew but Mew is asking his husband to let him sleep...

Gulf: Mew I love you...tell me you love me too...

Mew: I love you hubby but I wanna sleep it's 3 am ...Mew baby is tired...

Gulf: If you act this cute I swear I won't let you go...

Mew: push Gulf and get up from bed ..he is not wearing anything so he tried to take a bedsheet to cover his nakedness...though it doesn't matter coz every night Gulf didn't let Mew wear his clothes and he himself stay naked so that they can do some skinship...

Gulf: Mew come here...

Mew: No...I won't come hubby you are not letting me sleep...leave this sheet hubby I am feeling shy....

Gulf: aww as if I have never seen you naked...now stop this drama and come Hubby will love you little more than we will sleep....

Mew: No, I won't come...I will tell momma you are not letting me sleep, you tease me every night and you won't let me wear my clothes...Mew pouted ...

Gulf: Mew, stop being a bad boy and come to daddy honey...you know na if you tell momma then momma will scold you for telling the thing of our bedroom...

Mew: Then I will tell dadda...

Gulf: then dadda will tell momma and again you get scolding...

Mew: is about to cry then I will tell phi Grace you are bad hubby you are a chimpanzee...I hate you...

Gulf: pull Mew on the bed and hold his cheek ...baby don't cry okay let's sleep but after one kiss... and tell me you love me...

Mew: no...I won't kiss you, look at my lips hubby it's dry please don't touch me....why do you tease me so much...I won't talk to you...

Gulf: I am so sorry baby you know na you are my favorite candy that's why I love eating you...you don't like when hubby loves you ..

Mew: No hubby I loved it Mew gets shy but hubby let me sleep na...please....

Gulf: okay...tell me you love me...

Mew: I love you hubby ...I love you so muchhhh....

Gulf: I love you too baby...Gulf pull Mew under the blanket and hugged him to sleep...

Next day....

Grace: Momma look phi Mew has torn my book...

Ana: Mew did you do it...

Mew: Looked at the door...Mommaa..

Ana: Mew did you do it or not....what are you looking at the door..

Mew: Momma first she took my chocolates...

Ana: so you tore her book....now you are not getting any chocolate...go to your room else I will lock you in the washroom...Ayaan Suppasit look at your son he is getting stubborn day by day...and Gulf is spoiling him...