8.Hubby

Everyone was looking at Gulf and Mew with wide eyes...

Gulf: Thought 💭... Shit, what did I do, I was supposed to go home with dad and I said I want to give this relationship a chance ahhhh fuckkkk what am I doing?? Why am I still kissing him though he taste good but this asshole ruins my plans...

Akil: Cleared his throat...honey, Aunt has prepared the breakfast why don't you have that instead of eating Mew...

Gulf: Closed his eyes and remembered that they are in the middle of the dining space ....gulf broke the kiss and felt embarrassed coz everyone was laughing...

Mew: slightly punched Gulf's chest and run towards his mother...Mew's face was all red...he hugged his momma and said Momma hubby is shameless....he hid himself in his mom's neck...

Gulf: Who doesn't know where to hide or how to explain all this, remains silent biting his lips looking at the floor....

Ana: Gulf baby come here first have breakfast and then talk to these bunch of idiots...Mew, you also sit here ...

Mew: Momma I am thirsty...

Ayaan: I bet you are a baby after such a hot streaming exercise anyone will need water but are you sure you are thirsty for water and not for......Ana slapped Ayaan's hand...

Akil and Ayaan laughed whereas Mew ignored coz he didn't understand and Gulf felt like why doesn't he get under the earth to hide....

Ana: Ayaan And Akil stop it now...else I will throw you both out of this house ....

They both said sorry and started eating...after breakfast Mew went to his room and Gulf was alone to handle all the remaining teasing...

Akil: I am happy son that you gave this relationship a chance ..I know it is not an ideal relationship Mew is a little sick now but I can assure you that you will never get anyone like him ...he has such a pure heart..

Gulf: who wanted to say that it's all a lie stopped himself coz he can see relief in his dad's eye...but he got an idea ...hmm I know that but Dad I will also come with you at home...I accepted this relationship but I can't forget your health in all this...you are not well and you need care ...and I won't let you be alone...

Akil: But son you said you will give this relationship a chance if you stay away from Mew then how will you know him...

Gulf: That is not important now Dad ..my first priority is you...and after your surgery when you will be completely fine then I will come here okay...

Akil: No Gulf ....How can you ....but he was interrupted by Ayaan....

Ayaan: Gulf don't worry we will not let him be alone...earlier we thought you were going to live with him but now you are married and if you stay here then I will also not let Akil go...he will stay with us here only...ideally when you were in the US we used to stay at each other's houses...but now when you are here then we will not let Akil also go...

Akil: what rubbish how can I stay here ...

Ayaan: Akil ideally after marriage Gulf and Mew has to move into their house but Mew's condition is not good so we don't want him to stay out of our sight...and when Mew gets a chance to stay with their parents then why not gulf...we don't do partiality among kids Ayaan...if Gulf can stay with us for our Mew's sake then why can't you stay here for Gulf's sake...Gulf is also doing so much for you can't you do this much for this kid...

If we will stay together it will be easy for all of us to look after each other....and you are not well how can you even think that we will let you stay alone...