11.Baby Sitting

After a fight, Ana took her handbag and went outside...

Akil: what happened?? Where is she going...

Ayaan: I made it worse...first I called her fat which surely she is not and even I know how much she hates those words still I called her that ..and then I told her that she is overreacting and asked her to stop the melodrama...now she is really angry and she went out asking me to handle our kids and home for a day and then talk about who is melodramatic...

Akil: Ayaan you know na when she was fat when she was a kid and how people used to bully her in class, that's why she hates being called as fat she is so obsessed with her weight and first you called her that and then made her angry ...you are too much ...I thought you will manage the things but you made it worst...

Ayaan: Akil stop making me feel more guilty ...you know sometimes I can't control my mouth, which I should ....now what to do...

Akil: Now wait for her to return till look after kids I am going for my appointment...good byeee....

Mew: Dadddaaaa... Where is mommaaa....I am not feeling good...my nose is itching..I want momaaa...

Ayaan: Baby momma is out for some work why don't you take medicine till then...

Mew: what medicine dadda??

Ayaan: I don't know ask your momma she knows what medicine you need to take..oh!! your momma is not at home..wait let me call her...

Ayaan tried to call Ana but she didn't receive his calls...

Mew: Dadaaa call momma....Mew started crying...he is so grumpy when not well...

Ayaan: Mew stops shouting I am trying na baby...

Mew: momaaa...I want momma....momaaaaaaaaaa.....bring my mommaaa.....

Gulf: Mew what happened why are you shouting...

Ayaan: Gulf Ana is out and not taking my call and Mew wants her....Mew baby please stop shouting I am calling her....

Gulf: Look at Ayaan and said let me handle him ...Mew you know last night I saw a movie it was so good...do you want to see that movie again with me....

Mew: still Sobbing ...whatttt Movieeee??

Gulf: Movie of Lions...

Mew: I don't like lions...I love pandas...

Gulf: Yeah sorry did I say Lion no I meant panda...come I will make you a soup which will help you in cold and then I will watch a movie of a cute panda...

Mew: Hmm.... let's go...

Gulf took Mew to the kitchen made him soup then Mew and Gulf went to their room where Gulf feed Mew and they watched a panda movie together...but before the Movie gets complete Mew dozed off...when Gulf was sure that Mew is fully asleep he escaped from his room...

Gulf: Uncle where is mom and where is my dad ..??

Ayaan: Told everything to Gulf...honey can you look after Mew till I go and get Ana back...please take care of him..he is not well and at this time he will be too grumpy...

Gulf: okay ...sure... don't worry he is sleeping soundly...

Gulf was doing some research when Mew started crying in his sleep...momaaa...

Gulf get up from his place to look at the crying Mew..he touched Mew's forehead and found that Mew has a fever...

Gulf: Oh!! God now what I should do...he asked one of the helpers for Mew's medicine but she was not aware of it...he tried to call Ana but her phone was switched off and Ayaan's phone was also out of reachable...