5. Give it a try

Mew: Hubby ....Mew tried to smile but with the loud voice of gulf, he feels like crying....Mew doesn't want to cry so that he can prove his mom that he is a good boy and he deserves the bigger chocolate..he tried to control himself from crying...

Hubby momma will get mad don't shout...this is not a good thing...

Gulf: Stop calling me hubby you idiot ...I am not your hubby ....and dad you better have an explanation for all this ...tell me I am not married to this mentally retarded man...please....

Akil: Gulf behave...is this the way you behave with someone...apologize now...

Mew: aww Hubby say sorry quickly see your dad is getting angry, he will surely lock you in the washroom...hubby if he locks you in the washroom then how I will use my washroom...I drink too much water I can't control..and if I wet my bed momma will let me drink that bitter juice again for a whole week...and she won't give us chocolate too....

Gulf: just shut the fuck up... Can't you see that we are talking about life, not about your god damn chocolate... I don't care how much water you drink or wet your bed ...dad tell me what's going on...

Akil: told everything to Gulf...Gulf honey please try to understand this is the best for you...they are very nice people and I am sure one day your love will bring mew's memory back ....you will be really happy here honey....

Mew: crying on his mother's shoulder...you are bad hubby I hate you...you are so bad...

Gulf:I don't care what you do so shut up and stop interrupting....he looked at his father and said Dad I am not gonna accept this marriage at any cost...

And Mr. And Mrs. Suppasit you better be prepared I will sue you for hiding the truth..you have to pay for this shit ..

I will send the annulment paper on basis of he being mentally impaired ...so just ask your son to sign it else I will take this case to court ....

Ideally, this marriage is not valid its, void coz one of the parties is not mentally stable to enter into any contract...so let's make it quick ...gulf turned to leave when someone stopped him ....

Akil: Don't Gulf... Don't do all this... it's not their mistake I asked them not to tell you...it is me who should be blamed...please honey...and don't talk to Mew like this can't you see his condition...this is what I taught you...

Gulf: but dad ...

Akil: No but gulf you proved me that a father can't raise his son correctly... that's why most of the time in divorce mother only gets the custody of a child ..you proved them right gulf that I failed as a father to give you good manners....I know you are mad but is this how you behave with someone....

And I know it's all my mistake but I thought when you said that dad I can trust you with my life ...I believed that Gulf...I believed that...

Gulf: dad yes I trust you...but this is not what I meant ...marrying a person like him...

Ana: Mew let's go I will give you your favorite chocolate which I promised you... don't cry honey...your friend is upset now so let's not talk now...

Gulf and everyone stays silent till Mew left with Ana....

Gulf: dad, I know you are concerned for me but is this the solution you wanted someone who will make me happy, love me and take care of me...but do you think he can do all this...he is even capable of doing all this...dad, please let's go home and forget everything...my lawyer will take care of all this...uncle I am sorry for my behavior but please forget this...dad marrying a person having a mind of a small boy is not fair right??