4. Married

Mew: Momma he kished me ...Mew blushed and hugged his mom

Ana: Yes, dadda also kissed momma right...so he also did..we kissed to seal a promise...he just promised you that he will always be there for you...

Mew: see momma I behaved like a good boy I didn't say anything and like a good boy I did whatever that uncle asked me to do...I didn't show any tantrums...now will you consider me as a big boy...and will you give me my favorite chocolate...

Ana: yes my big boy behaved so good back then...momma is so proud of you honey...you did a good job and definitely should get a reward for being so good...

Mew: Momma but where did my hubby go...I want my hubby.... momma please bring him here ..I wanna play with him...I will show him my room, my toys he will be amazed momma...where is he momma...where did he go ..

Ana: oh baby he forgot his few things at home so he went to get it...until he return why to eat something ... it's time for your medicine you first eat and take your medicine..she asked one of the helpers to help mew with his food...

Mew get inside till Ayan took care of the guest and after a few talks and lunch, they bid them good byee...

After sending everyone they all sit on the lawn ..

Ayan: Akil, what will happen now...how we will tell Gulf...you know what we did is not right ...I know you were tensed for Gulf but I told you that I would have taken care of Gulf like my son there is no need to get him married to Mew...

You know what happened 2 years back with mew...we all come back to this country coz of him only...

Ana: My baby wanted to get settled with his boyfriend Luke in Thailand and that's why we all came here but 3 days before marriage he and Luke had a fight and Mew drove rashly...he met with an accident and lost his memory ...his mind same as an 8-10 year boy's mind...how can gulf will accept him...

Akil I know Mew is in bad condition but he will not be like this fore ever you know there is a hope of him getting better...see he is much better than last year...

Ayan: we don't know Akil when mew will get better...but Akil I guess you are asking too much from your son...he is not prepared for all this....

Akil: I understand what you guys are thinking....see what I did was the only option I had right...

First..my motive is to provide my son a happy family ..and here no one can get a family like you...I know if anything happens to me during surgery then you will take good care of my son...

Second...if I would have not forced him I am sure he would have to get married to either that cheater John or end up with someone who takes advantage of my baby's innocence ... as people did in past...

Third: I am sure that Mew will be alright and even if he didn't then also Gulf can never find someone pure-hearted as Mew....even before the accident I met him..he is so kind-hearted...though he always behaved like he is strict but we all know how soft he is from his heart ...

And lastly...gulf will never be agreed on staying with you guys without any relationship...I know my son will cry alone but never let anyone help him...

This marriage assures me that my son is in safe hands and Mew will give him reason to smile and Gulf's heart will definitely melt for such a kind-hearted boy...

Ayan: Hmm hope everything will be okay...I am really scared of how gulf will react...

After 2 hours gulf came back...

Gulf: I am so sorry the meeting got extended and I had word with a few more neurologists...Dad, I guess we can take this chance....

Akil: Gulf you just got married and instead of greeting and taking blessings from your father and mother in law you are talking about all this ..you know we can discuss all this later too...

Gulf: Looked down...sorry dad ..he bend and take the blessing of everyone...

Akil: Baby I have asked your driver to bring your bag from the car ...now this is your new home ...

Gulf: but dad why will I stay here ...you know I can't live without you and there is no chance that I will let you live alone in this condition...

Akil: Gulf I know honey but ...Akil can complete his sentence before that they heard a loud voice...

Mew run towards Gulf...he changed his clothes and now wearing half pant and a T-shirt like a school-going kid...

Mew: Hubby....he hugged gulf...my hubby...hubby let's play the game ..come I will show you our room ..you will stay with me from now onwards....I will share my room, my closet, my bed, my cartoon comics and my toys with you....

Gulf: broke the hug and keep staring at the boy...who are you??...he tried to recognize the boy but the person he saw sometime back at the stage was someone else...he was quiet and looked normal to gulf...

Gulf pushed Mew when Mew tried to hug him again...what the hell is that...who are you and what is going on here....why this mentally challenged man is calling me hubby...

He looked towards his dad... Dad can you say something... Please tell me this all is a joke and this is not Mew with whom I got married... Dad.... Dad, please say something....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰