28. Talk

Mew: But I was about to marry Luke then how come he is my husband...aahhh my head....Mew held his head coz he felt the sharp pain in his head...

Gulf: Baby you alright?? But when mew scream from pain....Gulf runs outside and immediately calls the doctor...

Doc: Checked him and then asked everyone to go out...he examine Mew and asked some questions to mew to understand his mental condition and later he gave an injection...he come out and said He will sleep for some time...

Ana: How did he get his memory back doctor when last I checked with you you said there is hardly any chance of him getting his memory back soon...

Doc: I am also shocked at first Mrs.Suppasit ..but, I think it happened coz of Gulf... so hypothetically what happened here is..after he got married to Gulf, he started staying with him the way he used to stay with Luke in a living relationship...he encountered lots of different emotions and as we doctor always says that people start remembering things when he stays in the similar environment...from last 2 years he didn't show any sign of recovery coz he was living with his parents but actually before the accident he used to live with luke, and his last memory was also with luke that's why when he stays with his parents it didn't make any difference but when Gulf came I guess from then his progress started...so much of love care and romantic feeling helped Mew to remember things...

Gulf: But now he didn't recognize me, doctor...

Doc:  I know Gulf but don't worry that will be temporary when he will start living with you the same way he will remember it all soon...this is not a long-term thing...It's a temporary phase gulf...it happens with the person who loses their memory in an accident whenever they recover they forgets the present life but that memory is stored in their brain and they can remember it in less time... ..give Mew a week to adjust then slowly tell him things he will remember everything...

Akil: It's okay honey he will be alright...he will soon come back to you..

Gulf: Hmm...he will ...we love each other dada...he will never go anywhere I know...

After a few hours, Mew opened his eyes and saw Ana in the room...

Mew: Mom where is Luke...Why didn't he come to meet me...mom I am not getting it what is going on can you explain...

Ana: Told each and everything to Mew...Honey Gulf took care of you when you were in bad condition and he loves you a lot please don't ever hurt him...please accept this marriage...

Mew: But Mom I don't love him...I swear my intention is not to hurt that boy ...and I am ready to accept this marriage too but think is this fair for him...he will try to find his Mew in me but I am not his mew...

Ana: I know but still I want you to think over this again before taking any decision and I am sure when slowly you get your memory and try to know gulf you will surely start loving him again...let's take time and think...

one more thing Mew whether you accept him or not he will always be my son so never ever disrespect him...and please think clearly...I would always say give this relationship a chance coz my both son deserve each other and my other son don't deserve any heartbreak.....

Gulf who was standing outside the room immediately left....

Akil: Gulf did you meet Mew??

Gulf: No, dada I had one meeting so forgot to go to the hospital...

Akil: After Gulf left he still doesn't know how to lie in front of his dad....I hope everything will be alright ..