14. Plan

Mew: Momma I missed you..Mew hugged his momma...

Mom: Really but I heard that your hubby took very good care of you and you didn't even miss me...

Mew: turned red again...momma... Noni missed you...

Mom: aww see my baby is blushing...

Mew: Momma Hubby is shameless ...he ...

Mom: No stop... don't say what he did I don't want to know...and always remember never tell your hubby's things to anyone...got it... it's a bad thing to talk about your hubby things to anyone...

Mew: ohhhh...okay....momma...

Gulf: followed Mew outside and see him hugging Ana...he smiled looking at him and saw Akil coming ..dad where were you??

Akil: I went for my appointment Gulf...

Gulf: what?? Why didn't you tell me that..I told you I wanted to meet your doctor...

Akil: Honey I thought Ayaan needed more help here...so I didn't tell you but I told my doctor that I am ready for surgery... he gave me few medicines to see if my body reacts positively or not...and when he finds everything fine he will schedule surgery next month...

Gulf: Hugged Akil..dad everything will be all right..we will win for sure...I won't let anything happen to you...

Akil: Now I am not afraid Gulf now I know you are in the correct hands...I know my baby will be safe now I can even die also...

Gulf: Dad why do you always say this, you know I hate this word...you can't leave me ...remember your son can't be happy without you...am I made myself clear...

Akil: Yes sir...both laughed ...

At night...

Gulf: Mew...

Mew: But before Gulf can say anything Mew said I won't take bath it's cold...

Gulf: I am not asking you to take bath, Mew...I bring warm milk for you..common drink this so that you will get better..

Mew: No I don't want to drink that hubby, please...Mew don't like milk...

Gulf: Mew don't be a stubborn kid, drink it before I come back checking my dad...

Mew: Yuk..Mew don't like Milk...Mew will not drink it ...no no no...

Gulf: Checked his dad he is sleeping soundly and when he came back to his room he saw Mew also sleeping and milk is still on the table...he looked at Mew and found he is pretending to sleep...Mew, I know you are still up...stop pretending your eyeballs are moving...

Mew: No I am sleeping chimpanzee...

Gulf: yeah, right Mew...if you don't get up till I count 3 then I will start tickling you...

Mew: Nooooo....hubby this is cheating...I don't want to drink milk...Mew don't like it...

Gulf: took the glass and sit near Mew...Mew get up and drink this then I will let you watch a new panda movie on my phone tomorrow...

Mew: pouted he took the glass and gulp it in one go...promise you will give me your phone to watch a movie...

Gulf: yup...Gulf extended his hand to clean Mew's milk mustache but before that Mew kissed him on the lips...sealed the deal now you can't break it...