6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED

NOTE: DUE TO SOME WATTPAD GLITCHES THE CHAPTER 6TH WAS SHOWING AFTER CHAPTER 9TH SO I ADDED CHAPTER 6 HERE ...NOW BOTH CHAPTER 6 AND 7 YOU CAN READ HERE ...SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE...
**************************************

CHAPTER 6. INNOCENT MEW

Mew was shouting his lungs out and started pushing gulf out when Ana came...

Ana: Mew stops it...what are you doing??... I just gave you chocolate for your good behavior and you started behaving like a brat...

Mew: Momma, he is bad I hate him...tell him to go out of my room...I don't want to see him...please momma ....I hate you hubby, you are bad very very very bad....

Ana: Mew...Ana shouted....is this the way you behave with someone...okay if you don't want then I won't let your hubby be with you... don't come complaining that you need your hubby back....

Mew: oh momma don't say that I want my hubby just like my dadda but not this one he is mean momma...he is bad...

Gulf: took his bag and started heading out...

Ana: Gulf honey I am sorry for Mew's behavior....I don't know how you came here but what you said down I agree with all of it...I have prepared your room...please come and please forgive him he sometimes behaves like a brat...

Gulf: hmm...the helper bring me here I am sorry too for this and the way I behaved down...

Ana: it's okay Gulf...I know how stressed you are .. don't worry Mew's dad will talk to your dad and everything will be alright....she bring Gulf to a different room...

Hope it is okay for you...if you don't feel comfortable then please let me know I will arrange some other room for you...please don't hesitate to ask anything son...

Gulf: no it's fine...

Ana: Gulf I am not treating you like this coz you and Mew are married...I know mew's dad will definitely convince your dad and you will move out in a day or two ....but I would like to say one thing ..your dad is our friend for so long and if you can please forget all this and consider us as a family too I will be really happy...

I want you to treat us like family only ...our relationship is not coz of Mew but coz of your dad...hope you can understand that...

Gulf: Yes sure ...thanks, mam...I mean Aunt Ana...

Mew: momma I am hungry...Ana asked gulf to come down for Lunch after taking shower and she left. ....Mew who was standing outside the door looked at gulf and gave a deathly glare huh...I HATE YOU...

Gulf: As If I Care ...huh...

Both moves their head ignoring each other...

At the Dining table....

Gulf is trying to call his dad but he didn't pick his call...

Ana: Saw Gulf's sad face and called her husband...hello Ayan where is Akil...please tell him to call gulf he is getting worried....

Ayan: Yeah ...give the phone to Gulf...

Ana: Gulf Ayan wanted to talk to you...

Gulf: Hello....

Ayan: Son, your dad and I had a few drinks and he went to his room to sleep...if you want you can come here but I would suggest to please stay there for tonight coz your dad is just sleeping...and don't worry I am here with him ....tell Aunt Ana that I won't come home today...I think your dad needs a friend right now...and son I assure you that I will talk to him..I won't let you suffer in this ....