20. I love you

Mew: hugged Gulf tightly and cried more....he started complaining to Gulf...Hubby, they are bad peoples I hate them all ...they are not letting me see you...I missed you so much hubby...but this Phi Grace didn't let me even call you...and momma...he sobs...momma locked me in her room last night when I tried to come to you...😭😭 Sobs more and more...and hubby dadda grabbed me when I tried to come upstairs to see you they are bad Hubby they are so bad....

Gulf: Shhh Baby shhh I am here right..don't cry, baby...Mom, uncle what is all this going on why did you locked him...

Ayaan: he tried to run away from home last night to meet you...

Gulf: what... Gulf broke the hug and looked at Mew .. did you do that Mew...

Mew: I was missing you...

Gulf: with his stern voice Gulf screamed..did I ask you not to go anywhere alone.. didn't I...??

Mew: curled his lips after hearing the loud voice of Gulf.... I hate you too... You are a chimpanzee... Mew runs towards his room crying...

Gulf come down and Grace told him what Mew did in the last two weeks...

Gulf: I am sorry that Mew troubled you so much but you should inform me all this... I would have spare time to come home...

Ana: no baby you were already going through so we don't want to trouble you more...look at You ...you need a proper meal and rest but coz of mew you woke up in between your sleep...I am sorry Gulf..

Ayaan: Gulf, can you stay here tonight I will stay in hospital ... I guess that would be good for all...everyone will sleep peacefully for at least a day...

Gulf: No need to be sorry mom and yes don't worry I will take care of mew today....but you and Mom didn't sleep for the whole night please go and sleep first...

Everyone get back to sleep as it is too early to get up...

Gulf: entered his room and saw Mew sitting and crying on the floor...Gulf went near him...Mew...

Mew: I don't want to talk to you...I missed you so much but you didn't miss me and you scold me too...you are Chimpanzee a bad chimpanzee hubby Mew sobs I hate you all...

Gulf: Baby...look at me...I scold you coz I told you how bad chimpanzees are out there and what if someone will put you in the box and take you to the jungle ...then where I will find you...you know how big jungle is I don't even know where bad chimpanzees are living...

Mew: wipe his tears....but I missed you...why didn't you come to me...why didn't you call me hubby...

Gulf: I am so sorry baby...I was in the hospital taking care of dad...sorry that hubby didn't call you...did you miss your hubby so much...

Mew: Hmm...

Gulf: how much tell me...

Mew: Extends his two hands and opens as wide as he can....I missed you so so so much hubby ....

Gulf: Hubby also missed you so much, baby....

Mew: Show me how much ...

Gulf: extends his hands more and said this much... Both hugged each other... I love you, Mew....

Mew: Mew also loves Hubby...

Gulf broke the hug and said do you really love your hubby...

Mew: Yes.... Mee loves you more than Mew loves anyone....

Gulf: Kissed on Mew's right cheek .. hubby also loves you...then kissed on the left and again said...I love you Mew...like this, he kissed Mew all over his face and said love you each time..Mew gets shy.....and Gulf loved making his hubby shy let's sleep for now baby...Your hubby is really tired...