31.Meeting

Mew finished his work and was ready to go on date with luke but his secretary informed him about the last-minute meeting schedule...

Secretary: Sir, you have a meeting with the finance department and a new project client....Ayaan sir left early and asked you to take care of it..

Mew: what?? No, I can't attend it, so cancel the meeting I am going out...I told you I am busy in the evening...I have prior commitments...he saw Luke also knock and come inside ....

Luke: Good evening sir, I am here for a meeting .. I heard that client asked for asked a finance team to be in this meeting, from my team I am going to lead this (Luke works in the finance department in Mew's company)

Mew: Is this meeting that important??

Sec: Yes sir they have some urgent agendas to discuss with your finance department and your presence is very much needed....Ayaan sir looked into this project personally but he has something urgent to attend so he left early today...

Mew: yeah...Akil uncle has a routine checkup today ....okay, if that is urgent send them...

After a few minutes, a very professional and mature-looking person in an elegant black suit perfectly tucked in entered...

Mew: Gulf ?? what are you doing here ....please come in....Mew was shocked to see Gulf in his cabin...I mean how come the boy who was ignoring him in the morning is now standing in front of him...Gulf I have a meeting right now if it is not urgent can you wait for some time....

Secretary(Mew): Sir, Mr. Kanawut is the one with whom you have a meeting..he is Gulf Kanawut an owner of Kanawut group and a client for our new project....

Mew: looked at Gulf for confirmation and Gulf showed a gesture to confirm the fact....oh!!....is this for the new project which you and dad are handling...

Gulf: Hummed...

Mew: please have a seat, tell me what is so important that you call this meeting so urgently...tell me how can I help you Gulf....

Gulf's secretary: Gave a file to Mew and said Sir, this meeting is set up coz your company has defaulted the payment cheque of this month....our project manager has sent several emails to your finance department but we didn't get any acknowledgment...Sir, Mr.Kanawut has called this meeting to maintain the healthy relationship between Suppasit and Kanawut company, Mr. Kanawut generally handles this kind of matter legally....we are here to inform you that if you still don't release the payment in the next 24 hours we will cancel your contract....

Mew: Gulf, but...Mew couldn't complete his sentence coz Gulf interrupted in between....

Gulf: It's Mr.Kanawut for you Mr.suppasit...

Mew: What?? First, Mew didn't know why he feel hurt after hearing Mr.Suppasit from Gulf, then he was more surprised to know that Gulf want Mew to call him Mr.kanawut... I mean why ...okay maybe they are not in any relationship right now but they were husbands for god' sake and according to Ana Gulf was madly in love with Mew ..then why he is behaving like some dominating business rival...

Gulf: when Mew stayed silent for more than a minute Gulf spoke, Mr.Suppasit my dad was looking after this project on behalf of me coz I was on leave and I guess his friendship with Mr.Suppasit is affecting my business...but I am not like him I have rules when it comes to business and I believe, personal and private matters should be kept aside....so can you please look into this matter urgently coz I can't delay my project due to the unprofessional behaviors of your team...