Chapter Thirty-Eight

#BD38 — The Plan

Fourthsky sighed. "So, what happened between Celestine and Lucas?" He asked right after Audrey walked away from us.

"That asshole cheated on her." I pressed my lip into a thin line. "I saw him dry humping someone at a party while Celestine was busy doing his freaking thesis paper!" I ranted.

"Dry humping another girl? While she was still with Celestine?"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes. "He can't even do his own thesis paper, the fuck?!"

"Did you do something to him that same night?"

"I wanted to but no." I sighed. "I don't wanna get into a fight with Celestine just because of his good-for-nothing boyfriend."

"So... you did nothing?" There was a shock written all over his face. As if he can't believe that I didn't do anything to Lucas that night. I'm not a war freak like that cheater. It has never been my thing to pick a random fight with anyone.

I play the game on my terms.

Fighting him physically won't do me any good so I removed him from the team.

I smirked. "I removed him from the team."

"You're the captain nga pala!"

I stifled an evil laugh. "He deserves it for screwing the same girl he dry humped inside his car while he was still in a relationship with Celestine."

"That man got some nerves," Fourthsky chuckled before reaching for his phone that was placed on top of the table in front of us. He glanced at me but I just gave him a confused look. "I'll call Koby," he explained.

"For what?" I furrowed my brows. He might spill the tea with him for goodness' sake! I don't want another issue right now. Celestine has been through a lot already. I don't want to add up to her problems. "Where the hell is Asher, anyway?" I asked.

"Probably on his way here." Fourthsky shrugged before dialing a number on his phone.

"Keep your mouth shut, Fourth, or this will be the last time that I'll consider you as my friend," I threatened him. "Don't try me."

He laughed. "I won't snitch on you, gago!"

"Very well," I responded before tapping his shoulder. "Just don't wanna stress her out more."

"Dude, you're whipped," Fourthsky stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

"Kakaiba mag mahal ang isang Drake Medina!" He laughed so hard but the guy he was trying to call already answered the phone which is why Fourthsky's now back to his serious mode.

"Is Lucas still there?" Fourthsky asked Koby on the other line. "Kick him out of my party. The fuck do I care if he is your friend? He messed with mine. Kick him out."

I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation so I just reached for my phone in my pocket and texted Celestine. Who else should I text anyway? She's the only girl that I reply to. I'm not a text type of person; probably more of a call one but I'm pretty sure that she's in no mood to call so a text message would suffice.

Tash 💔
10:53 pm

Still up?
Fourth's in our house and Asher's on his way too

After a few minutes of waiting, she replied. I glanced at Fourthsky who was still busy talking to Koby on the phone and Asher is still not here. He's probably with Zoey right now.