Love, Bri

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

The first installment of the Puhon Series has officially ended.

Thank you for being with me throughout the journey. Celestine Anastasia and Drake Cole's life was indeed a Ferris wheel ride. It has been a great journey with all of you.

This is the first book that I wrote and finished, so I hope you learned a lesson or two from it.

Always remember that hiding yourself and what you truly feel will bring you no good. You have the right to speak up and use your voice to be heard. Don't let anyone say otherwise. Don't be afraid to express what you truly feel and stand up for what you believe in—feel free to use music as a way of expressing yourself.

Life may be too harsh on you for now and you might experience a lot of rock bottoms but it doesn't have to stay like that. Just like a Ferris wheel, I am certain that you still have a chance to rise. I will always be with you.

So, always choose yourself first over anyone else. Doon ka, kung saan ka tunay na masaya at payapa.

You may be lost right now but your journey shouldn't end there. I know you can still find your way back home, like how Celestine and Drake found their way back home to each other's arms and in the presence of their friends.

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

The second installment of the Puhon Series is already posted. You can see it in my profile entitled "Hampas ng Alon". Be ready to conquer the waves and ride the tide with Audrey Medina!

I want to take this opportunity to remind my readers to stop invalidating someone that is suffering from a mental health illness because mental health matters. I also want to take this opportunity to inspire everyone to conquer the world and live the most out of their life without destroying their futures because you are the author of your own book.

Again, before we close this book, thank you for the great ride, and see you on the next installment of this series! <3

Date Started: September 17, 2021
Date Finished: February 9, 2022

Always trust His plans for you.

Love,

Bri