A Wise Dragon, A Friend

You ran as far as you could, going full speed the entire time. Maybe it was to make the wind dry your tears away before they could reveal themselves. Maybe it was so the boys had absolutely no chance of seeing you cry. Seeing you soft.

All you knew at the moment was that you were sitting on the ground, wiping your tears away in a stubborn and angry way. Your hair was a mess, your arms scratched up and clothes dirty, from making a bunch of bushes into a short cut through the park as you were trying to get to the river side faster.

At that moment, there was also a certain blonde boy, wandering on the road and kicking into rocks somewhat irritated. "Tch, five minutes my ass" he kicked a small rock with too much of his strength, as it now went flying. The tall boy heard sobs from where the pebble was now headed, he realized and went running a little too late when there was only a loud

"OUCH SHI-"

The stone hit you right in the forehead and fell to the ground. Today was truly an amazing day.

"Holy cow, are you okay?!" You heard a deep voice yell after you, as a tall boy went running down the small hill to where you were sitting. You rubbed your forehead, the shock caused by the impact of the stone made you completely forget to cry, only few tears remaining stuck on your eyelashes.

"I-... I'm fine!" You gave the male who was now right in front of you an awkward grin. One stupid stone wouldn't be enough to do anything to your stubborn head. The boy got down on the grass to really make sure you were fine, just in case. It was only now you noticed the dragon tattoo on the side of his head. You started to feel kinda intimidated by him.

He was looking at your forehead, reaching out his hand he attempted to carefully touch the wound. It stung like a bitch to say the least, you hissed and avoided his hand while trying to cover the spot with your hands. "I said I'm fine-"

"You're bleeding. Come with me, I'll help you patch it up, it's the least I can do." His eyebrows showed concern, however his voice remained calm. You were about to decline politely, you probably shouldn't go anywhere with a stranger. Before you could say anything, he interrupted you with a long sigh. "God, I feel so dumb going around kicking shit like that. I'm really sorry man."

'Man'? Did he...

He got up and reached out to you, his hand giving you a silent offer to help you get up. You accepted and he basically launched you back on your feet. Damn, this guy's stong! "I'm Ken by the way. Ryuguji Ken. But you can call me Draken." He looked at you, waiting. Something inside made you consider telling him your name for a moment.

"L/N..." you told him with a somewhat sad tone. Draken only gave you a poker face as a response and turned around, his back facing you. He began walking away, hands shoved in hispockets.

"Aight. Follow me, L/N-kun."

A/N: Personally, I just like this chapter way more, finally we gettin somewhere. I hope you like it too!

So, will Draken be then one, Y/N? *wiNk WiNK*

Word count: 542