With You

"So what did you wanna do, Mr. Idiot-sandwich, compadre? ♡"

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

Few minutes later, you and Baji were seated in the living room once again, only this time you were sitting cross-legged on the sofa while Baji sat on the carpet in front of you as his back leaned against the sofa. The two of you have decided to watch a movie before time for Toman's meeting comes. You decided the movie you'll watch will be a horror movie, both because you enjoyed them and two because you wanted to see if Baji can  stand them.

The movie was only at it's start, which had you somewhat bored just sitting still on the sofa like that. You noticed Baji's dark locks completely unprotected in your reach. A satisfied smirk appeared on your lips as you reached out for Baji's hair, pulling it upwards from between his back and the sofa. This action made Baji lean his head back, giving you a confused, somewhat annoyed look.

"The hell you up to now?"

You met his gaze with a head tilt and a sweet smile, not letting go of your newfound source of entertainment.

"I'm just going to play with this for a little. This part bores me."

You were getting ready for winning the rights to his hair in a debate after he tells you to fuck off, but little did you know he couldn't say no to that smile, not anymore. Baji just rolled his eyes with a bothered huff.

"Whatever..."

An unexpected victory but a very appreciated one. You started to brush his hair with your fingers to prepare it for the evil prank you were about to pull off. This side of you definitely came from your mother. As the voices of the characters following the cliché flow of every other horror movie filled the room, you parted Baji's hair in half neartly. It was perfect. 

"Do you have a hairtie on you by any chance?"

You asked the ravenhead innocently. Too invested in the movie to think twice about your question, he took one of the black hairties on his wrist off and raised it in the air for you to take without any further questions. 

'You're making this way too easy~'

With that thought you took the hairtie from his hand and spread it with your fingers as your other hand held half of his hair up. With maybe too much effort put into the task, you tied half of his hair into a ponytail. You waited for a few moments awaiting a possible reaction from him. However, you managed to not pull on his hair too much in the process therefore the distracted victim of your joke paid you no mind at all. Narowing your eyes, a smile remaining on your face, you gathered the rest of his hair into your hand, brushing it up carefully.

"Umm Baji?"

"What do you want?"

"Hairtie?"

He would've tried to turn his head to question you directly, but he realized he was stuck with you having a good grip on his hair. Baji was too interested in the movie to miss anything by debating with you. With a defeated sigh, he handed over the other hairtie that was left on his wrist

"Thank you very much ♡"

You sung as you finished your hairstyling piece of art on your friend's head. You leaned back a little to have a good look at your work from a distance to make sure the two pigtails on his head were even enough for your liking. Your face lit up when you realized your plan is nearing a success. Careful not to alarm him with your movement you reached for your camera that rested on a nearby coffee table.