I Hope You Take It As a Sign

A/N: Don't click on the video above just yet! ;3

⚠ mentions of gender crisis, possibly sad (/cringe?) moments

‎ ‎

You knew your mother must've had a hard day at work as she didn't try to get you to listen by yelling at you anymore.

" ███, just... go to your room."

Guilt poured over you as you swiftly climbed up the stairs.

You took off the dirt stained clothes. Passing by the mirror, your reflection caught your interest.
You were turning 13 soon and your body was ready for that. Your waist and hips were starting to look curvier, your chest also hurriedly grew.

It's so ugly.

Well, it wasn't exactly ugly. You've always seen pictures of girls and women bodies, they were all beautiful, no matter size. It just didn't look beautiful on you?

"But I'd totally date myself if I were a random boy."

you pouted.
As if a faint bell rang through your mind

If I were a boy...?

You remember how Draken having you for a boy made you feel. That was the exact opposite of what you were feeling right now.

There was a buzz coming from your bed. You walked over to it and picked up your phone, flipping it open. You had a new message.

‎

You thought about it for a moment and then texted her everything. She was the sweetest girl you knew, she wouldn't judge you.

‎‎