Unable To Say Goodbye

Draken stopped once you reached a familiar tall building. You stood hunched over as you waited for him to get the bike out of the way. When he was done and came back for you, he insisted to carry you on his back once he saw you.

He carried you in and out of the elevator, into the brothel he stayed in. As he walked through the hallway, a few heads peaked out of their rooms.

"Hey Kenny- Huh? Is Y/N-kun okay?!"

They asked, concerned for you. You often came over to visit them for a talk with a cup of coffee when they had a break, even when Draken was out with Mikey.

"He's fine. He's just overdone himself again."

Draken informed in a monotone voice as he continued to carry you.

"Oh my, silly Y/N! I'll get you the stuff you borrowed last time."

"Thank you, nee-chan."

One of the girl scolded as she went back to her room. She was a few years older than you and basically adopted you.

Once you reached Draken's room and went inside, Draken let you get off of his back. You sat on the edge of his bed and looked around while he went over to his clothes hanger.

It was tidy and minimalistic as always, never really changing throughout the years. The only noticeable changes were different posters as his interests or music taste changed. You looked over at one particular that hanged on his board.

It was a poster of a band with their signatures that your dad got somewhere, he was crazy over them. You didn't really like them but when you heard that Draken did, you gave him the poster as a gift. He nearly crushed you to death with his brother bear hug that day. A faint smile found it's way on your lips upon revisiting that memory.

Another thing was also the amount of photos on the same board. There was more of them and all of you looked younger or older with each picture.
One person was missing from nearly all of them.

The girl from before knocked on the door lighty before quickly walking in towards you.

"There you go! And don't be so reckless next time!"

She handed you a tank top like bra. It didn't make your chest look bigger and it was comfortable as it lacked any metal or plastic parts.

Draken turned bacback around, also walking to you.

"Get outta here woman, what did I tell ya?!"

The girl giggled as she ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Draken held out some clothes for you to take as you were still in your school uniform.

It was a clean pair of sweatpants and a shirt. You took the bottom of the shirt and opened it up so you could stick your head there.

"You got me a... tent."

Draken looked at you through the head hole of the shirt on the other side.

"What are you lookin' for?"

You could see his face, raising a brow at your silly jokes.