Having Bad Ideas

⚠️ TW: misgendering, violence, implications of SA ⚠️

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"What are you doing here,
███ ?"

A moment of silence that felt like a thousand years followed. Takemitchy stood behind you, oblivious. The fact that she gave away your deadname irritated you greatly.

"W-who's that, Y/N-kun? Why is that woman calling you that?"

The blonde whispered from next to you, you only gave a sly smirk.

"Hi, mom."

"Mom?!"

You greeted the woman before you sweetly. Takemitchy'e eyes shot between you two in a race, now that he had a good look, you two did look alike.

'So Y/N's mom is a nurse at the hospital here.'

Takemitchy thought as if he just solved a mystery.

"We were just checkin' on the girl, y'know. This is Takemitchy by the way~"

You pushed the blonde, making him stumble one step forward. He bowed in front of your mother.

"I'm Takemichi Hanagaki! Nice to meet you!"

He spoke loud and clear. Your mom closed her eyes letting out a long sigh.

"My, my~
Be more quiet, would you? I'm not some kind of general, plus we're in a hospital after all."

She lectured the boy casualy in front of her with light motions of her pointer finger in the hair.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He bowed apologeticaly as he whisper-shouted each word. You grabbed Takemitchy by his hair and pulled him up, stopping him from bowing and apologizing.

"How are you lecturing Takemitchy if other people throw a whole tantrum here and even you yourself cannot understand a simple 'Don't call me that' ?!"

Takemitchy's mouth was agape at how you stood up to your mom sharply. The woman responded with a shocked gasp.

"Don't talk to me that way!"

"Why the hell should I care if you don't?!"

"Young la-"

"That's it, I'm outta here."

You spun on your heel, turning the other way in a matter of a second as you bagan to walk away from them.

"Wait! I'll call the neighbor, she'll pick you up and drive you home!"

Your mother tried calling you back in a much more welcoming tone. You didn't even turn to look at her.

"No way."

"It's dangerous out there, can't you see?!"