Sunny Place

"What a weird ass idiot."

You chuckled as you snapped a picture with your camera.
Being a member of the photo club was another thing playing into your position in Toman. You carry your camera with you for photo proof from your occasional missions. Having informations was one thing, but having evidence to go with it just made you that much more of a good choice for the divisions commander.

Your job tended to colide with the one of another Division that was supposed to check on the morals among the gang, they were also specially allowed to proceed to infights. You were never too found of those people, and they were very aware of that. There was always tension between your squad and them, but for Toman's sake everyone tried their best not to start shit for stupid reasons.

You took another photo as the blonde got punched straight in his dumb face. With just that one hit, the blonde was down, knocked out. That surprised not only you, but also the many people who apparently placed their bets on him and just lost all of their cash.

You decided that it was your cue to quickly disappear from the crowd. Escape was going quite well, until a guy from the crowd blocked your way.

"Hey, you asshole. No taking pictures."

The guy was taller than you which made him feel justified to look down at you. This pissed you off. In the best of ways anyway. You smirked underneath your mask.

"Oh! I wasn't aware of that- she said it was quite alright!"

You played a nice dumbass in front of the unsuspecting thug. He raised a brow in genuine confusion and interest.

"Who said that?"

Your eyes grew into a psychotic glare which the guy who just played right into your little game had no chance or time to notice.

"Your mom!"

With those words you launched your straightened leg up into the air in a spin, placing a hard kick in the thugs head, taking him down. As your leg reached the ground once again you hopped a few times, trying to regain your balance. Your eyes shot to the ground at the unconscious guy in utter shock.

"I did it! Woohoo!"

With that you started to run in order to get to your bike as soon as possible. You spotted someone messing around your precious bike, preparing to kick some more ass when you realized who it actually was.

"Hey Hey Hina-chan!"

You ran up to her, leaning forward onto your knees as you ripped your mask from your face trying to catch your breath. She just stood still beside your bike in her school uniform and a school bag in her hands, smiling at you bright as the sun. Tachibana's smiles were always more genuine than yours, ever since two years ago. Your E/C eyes were also more blank and sparkless, Draken tended to joke that you and Mikey have the same dumb face when either of you was feeling down.

"Heya Y/N! I knew you'd be around here somewhere when I saw the motorcycle!"

Hinata said all proudly. Yeah, she was into detective stories a little bit too much recently.

"Smart."

You stood up straight again, returning a faint smile to her. You reached over to your bike, taking a helmet with sakura patterns on it into your hands. Turning around, you held the helmet out for Hinata to take.