* Few words from Author *

Hello there, Author here!

This time not with a new chapter (sorry), but worry not! The new chapter is already written, just in the process of edginess elimination!

It's really hard TwT, I'm afraid you'll have to forgive me releasing it in it's current somewhat edited state.

The point of this post - a few questions for you, my dear readers (is there anybody even reading this tho?
(꒦ິȏ꒦ິ) )

I'm very new to writing on Wattpad, therefore my writing style is very messy. I want to fix that! So, this is what I'll need. I'm going to let you guys pick which example suits your expectations the best, alrighty?

.......

Example 1

"So... "

the blonde finally cut through the silence surrounding you

"What happened back there?"

His pace slowed down, so he could smoothly move over to walk by your side. You looked at him with a mix of confusion and nervousness in your eyes, which still remained red after crying. Draken turned his head to you slightly, looking back into your E/C eyes

"I belive I heard you crying before I uh... before I kicked a rock right into your face-"

his gaze turned back on the way in front of him when he remembered his not-so-happy little accident from earlier. He truly felt embarrassed and bad.

........

Example 2
(aka the original)

"So... " the blonde finally cut through the silence surrounding you "What happened back there?" His pace slowed down, so he could smoothly move over to walk by your side. You looked at him with a mix of confusion and nervousness in your eyes, which still remained red after crying.

Draken turned his head to you slightly, looking back into your E/C eyes "I belive I heard you crying before I uh... before I kicked a rock right into your face-" his gaze turned back on the way in front of him when he remembered his not-so-happy little accident from earlier. He truly felt embarrassed and bad.

.........

Comment here for Example 1

Comment here for Example 2

........

Next question!

As you probably already know, the main focus of this book still remains undecided.
Some of you might've noticed I tend to progress in the story slowly, let things flow. Therefore I'm going to do this for now - I'll let the reader have nice, wholesome (or not so wholesome) bonding moments with each character around them.

I want you, the reader, comment as to who you'd like the romance part of this story to be about / which character do you think has the best chemistry with the reader.

If I'm to progress further into story without feedback, I'm afraid I'll have to decide depending on my judgement. Why I want to refrain from this is because I want this story to be purely and entirely

for you

Oki doki?

.........

Moving on!

I'm kinda having a hard time with Y/N figuring themselves out (Which is something I didn't expect to have a problem with since I'm not cis myself-)

So this is what I've came up with - get them someone who'll be a kind of a helping push. The best option would be someone form Toman or it's surrounding.

Therefore I propose
They / He Kazutora

I feel like it suits him the best? What do you think? Be sure to leave a comment!

** Update **
I've figured it out so I'm probably going to scratch this idea. Unless you'd be still interested.

......

And finally

A place for you to ask anything, leave your feedback or suggestions!

I know my story hasn't reached too many people yet? Probably? But i still hope to get to interact with everyone

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

.........

ALSO OMFG THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY???

FAVORITE BOOK?
・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜

All of the interactions, votes, follows I've got so far make me happy like a child on Christmas so

Thank you!

And see you next time...

Bai bai~