Along With Me, Who Was

'Was Y/N alive in the future?'

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

- Takemichi's POV continuation -

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

Mikey's and Draken's eyes widened with Takemichi's yell. They both ran back towards the two guys on the ground.

"What's wrong?"

"Y/N?!"

Mikey stayed a little further away watching over them as Draken ran and kneeled down next to Takemichi and Y/N.

He looked more mad than scared for his friend on the ground.

"Have you been pushing yourself too far again you damn fool?!"

Draken questioned his friend. Takemichi was still confused but he could tell Draken was worried for his friend too, judging by him losing his usual calm posture.

Y/N only snickered in defeat.

"You know me, Ken... Can't help myself."

"Tch."

Even with his brows still furrow, Draken gave Takemichi a reassuring look followed by a nod.

"Thanks, Takemichi. I'll take him from here."

Draken stood up, starting to pull Y/N back up on his feet. He got interrupted suddenly by Y/N grabbing Takemichi's collar and aggressively pulling him closer to his face, their noses nearly touching. Y/N began to whisper

"If you tell about any of this to Hinata...

I'll fucking kill you, Hanagaki."

Takemichi gasped as he jumped back slightly, falling onto his ass after Y/N was forced to let go of Takemichi's shirt by Draken yanking Y/N closer to him.

"Alright, that's enough."

Draken caught Y/N who crashed into his chest afted getting yanked with that much force. He bent down so he could put shorter Y/N's arm over his shoulder to help him walk back to the bikes.

"You fucking idiot."

"Love you too man."

"Tch-"

Was the last thing Takemichi heard of them as they walked further away. Draken exchanged a nod with Mikey as they walked by him. Mikey stayed standing next to Takemichi, waving and smiling after Draken who got on his bike and Y/N sitting behind him, holding onto Draken's Haori. They rode off with great speed.

Mikey's happy waving got interrupted by Takemichi who was still freaked out, maybe even more after the other two guy's calm approach as if this happened every other day.

"What's with him?! Is he ill?! Where are they going? The hospital?"

Mikey watched with a suprised 'o' that his mouth formed on his face. Soon enough he had enough of Takemichi's rambling.