One Step Forward

‎ ‎ ‎

"Kiyomasa-senpai..."

"Fight me."

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

Hanagaki Takemichi and Kiyomasa stood facing each other, serious expressions across their faces. Even in a match, Kiyomasa's cigarette still remained in his mouth. Suddenly, Kiyomasa decided to start. He prepared his arm drawing it backwards, his hand formed into a fist.

"You better not regret this."

Kiyomasa warned before scoring a hard punch right into Takemichi's stomach, lifting him from the ground. The crowd filled with gasps and even more shouting. You didn't have your polite smile anymore. Instead, you stared at the fight blankly, eyebrows slightly furrowed down. For some reason you felt sympathetic towards the crazy second-year.

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?!"

"What? You all talk?!"

"One punch better not be enough to take you down!"

Shouts mixed with the sound of punches landing all over Takemichi's body. Everyone was highly amused. Everyone except the group standing near you, and even yourself. You wasn't amused, but you were shocked and interested, hoping the blonde can somehow win and manage to survive.

You heard a familiar clicking sound.
'Shit, they noticed me-'

Thinking you're in danger, you prepared you might get stabbed any moment, while your eyes raced around you, finally landing upon the red pompadour boy in front of you. He was with the group who knew Hanagaki, his hand was in his pocket. Your eyes widened.

'He can't be...'

Takemichi flew backwards, beat up and bruised, blood started pouring out of his nose after receiving a kick from Kiyomasa's knee. The crowd was enjoying every second of this, cheering the more hurt Takemichi got. His friends on the other hand, tried yelling for Takemichi to give up.

You noticed the pompadour boy pushing forward through the crowd, confirming your worry. Without hesitation you went straight after him, pushing gently through the worried group.

"Out of the way please ♡"

They were looking after you who caught their interested. As if they could sense your aura, something told them you don't belong there - you're on another level.

Unbeknownst to you, the messy haired brunette caught a glimpse of your tattoo, which was way more than enough for him to tell exactly who you are, for he is the living delinquent encyclopedia.

His eyes widened rapidly, nearly gaining the size of his glasses as he took a step back. The brunette gasped, his mouth left widely agape.

"What- what happened, Yamagishi?"

His black haired friend noticed with concern.

"The- the- Makoto! Did you see that?!"

"Did I see what, man?! What?!"