Eccedentesiast

A/N: Before the chapter. You may or may not play the attached video as you read through the chapter, I just added that cause why not I suppose. This chapter was written upon Okqepw 's request. Hope everyone enjoys a small wholesome break from the angst (before I hit you with more angst)

 Hope everyone enjoys a small wholesome break from the angst (before I hit you with more angst)

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"Oi-"

You heard a familiar deep voice from right next to you, well, slightly above you. You couldn't quite bring yourself to answer though.

"Oi!

Oi Y/N!"

Your whole body jerked slightly as you were brought back to your senses by the deep voice penetrating through your brain. Oh, right. You were in the park. Chirping of the birds surrounded you with the calming murmur of leaves dancing in the wind. The sky was perfectly blue, only a few white clouds hung in the air.

They looked like cotton candy, Mikey would surely consider getting on a plane and trying to taste them. His goals were kinda questionable sometimes, but that was also kinda sweet about him.

You blinked a few times before you turned your head to your side and up in order to look at your friend's face. He was side-eyeing you with a raised brow. Oh hell, how long have you been zoned out for.

"R-right. Sorry Draken, could you please repeat that one more time?"

The only answer he gave you was a deep sigh as he lowered his head, closing his eyes. Draken's expression softened as he looked back at you, who's lips formed a crooked line out of embarrassment.

"I wasn't sayin' anything y'know. You were scolding me about Emma and then zoned out, remember?"

You didn't remember. Well, now that you think of it, you recalled running into Draken in the park earlier while you were strolling around as you usually would when you had a lot to think about. Then you started the topic of Emma and how he should try to push himself a little harder before it's too late and he loses Emma for good. Either by her patience running out or someone stealing her.

You did say you would be the one to steal her while giving him a lecture, but Draken didn't really gave it too much thought. He knew Emma wasn't really your type nor did you really mean the stuff you said-he could remember how shy or anxious you'd usually get back when the person you actually took a lot of liking to gave you headpats when you were helping him with fixing up some bikes- but that was before-