All For One

PART 1.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"Draken you too?!"

"Ya filthy cheater! You got two sets of eyes how's that fair?!"

The two young bikers who got left behind in your and Draken's dust yelled as they started up their bikes in another attempt to be first at the shrine.

After a few minutes Draken pulled up in front of a long stone staircase which lead to the shrine.

"Did we win?!"

You yelled out as the both of you jumped off of the bike.

"Not yet! C'mon!"

Draken answered just as loud, his eyebrows furrowed at the sound of three different engines approaching the shrine's stairs.
Before you could even process, Draken grabbed your wrist and practically dragged you up the shrine's stairs.

Screeches of motorcycles braking.

The both of you ran as if it was a matter of life and death. Almost there...

"Oi oi oi Draken!"
"Just you wait!"
"Fuck all of you, I'm too fat for this."

Their voices reached you up the stairs, but it was too late. Both of you already passed through the Torii at the very top of the stairs.

Trying to catch your breaths, you leaned on one of the statues pillars, while Draken leaned forward, holding his knees.

"That was fucking awesome-"

"Yeah.."

A smile made it's way to the blonde's lips as he walked closer to you. He held his large hand up in a first, waiting.

"We make one hell of a team."

His smile grew into a grin as you looked at your hand, making a fist and accepting the fist bump.

"You- mother-"

"Fuckers!"

Completing each other's sentence as if they shared a brain cell, silver and black head appeared quickly, climbing up the stairs. Normally it would be a peace of cake, but this time both of these dumbasses chose to sprint 'em up.

As they were catching their breaths, Pah also slowly appeared behind them, taking his time. He realized his limits, and even though he considered himself not the brightest of the group, when it came to climbing stairs he knew too damn well he is not gonna be the first nor the last so his speed did not matter in the end whatsoever.

"You idiots just can't process the simple fact that we whooped your asses."

Draken exclaimed in a proud deep voice. Nobody will stomp over your well deserved victory.

"Oh yeah, so who's that with you anyway-"

The Impulse boy started, but was quickly cut off as the dark haired boy came running towards you.