Tongue Out, Just Like A Dog

Upon reaching the top of the stairs, a rather impressive sight was revealed to your eyes. Well, impressive if you weren't used to it by now. All of the numerous Toman members that gathered together this evening stood in a crowd, making a straight line through the middle for their commander to walk to the front.

Mikey walked first, followed by Draken very closely, they were nearly next to each other. You walked behind Mikey casually, your shoulders hunched slightly forward― this was a habit you did completely subconsciously by now; it made the nature of your chest even less noticeable, you thought― your hands were resting in your pant's pockets and head carried high, you walked side by side with Takemitchy with your usual smile that carried about the same value as the ones salesmen offere their potential customers to get to their best side and make a good impression.

You glanced at Takemitchy, giving him a side eye as the crowd bowed for the Commander. Takemitchy was visibly tense and nervous from all of this. You narrowed your eyes to give away your hiden smile to Takemitchy, side-eying him still.

"Relax, compadre."

Takemitchy's gaze shot from the ground up to you. He was jumpy and your sudden words clearly startled him for a moment. You tilded your head and narrowed your eyes shut, giving him a sweet 'hm hmm~' kind of snicker. He chuckled awkwardly in respose, scratching the back of his head as he looked away again.

"Y-yeah."

"Good evening, Commander!"

After passing through the main crowd, you could see more members of Tokyo Manji Gang gather in the last moments from different directions, each to their assigned division. You stood in the front near Takemitchy, that's when you noticed Mucho passing by.

You were feeling kinda irritated already and you didn't want to be kicked in your imaginary balls by Draken, the Vice-Commander, for interrupting and causing commotion during a meeting.

That's why you were hoping Mucho wouldn't notice you, or at least, wouldn't engage in a conversation.

But of course, the universe is a bitch and both you and Mucho made dirrect eye contact, followed by you receiving an almost believable smile from him.

"Yo, Y/N-kun! Almost didn't notice you there, standin all alone like that."

You could feel the veins in your forehead wanting to pulse in pure rage oh so desperately, but you knew that's exactly what Mucho wanted, so you just tilted your head to side again as you gave him a close-eyed smile through your mask.

"Evenin, Mucho~

Almost mistook you for an old man for a second there. Is that supposed to be a haircut or are you baldin' already? ♡ "