Oh Sinners Come Down, Gather Round

"What's up, Takemitchy?"

The blonde standing at the door started approaching.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"You again?"

"Get out of here, you piece of shit!"

Draken, Pah and Peh tried to get Takemitchy to leave using threats, howerer Takemitchy had different plans. You could see that look on his face again. The look he had every time he would put his mind to something and not even a truck going full speed could stop him.

You looked at Draken, as if to give him a signal

'I trust Takemitchy.'

You could tell this is not gonna go well with Pah pissed off at nearly everyone and Peh following foolishly.

"Sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now."

Draken spoke with much more gentle tone once again, but Takemitchy ignorantly continued to walk until he made his way all the way to your little group.

"You better make it quick and leave, compadre, none of us is in the best mood right now."

You joined the other guys in an attempt to continue the meeting without interruptions. Takemitchy stood in front of Mikey.

"Could you call off this fight with Moebius?"

Takemitchy finally spoke to the leader. His words gave everyone another dose of shock and annoyance.

"What?"

Mikey was just as unsure of if he heard correctly as you were. With Pah right next to Takemitchy, shits gonna hit the fan real fast if Takemitchy doesn't shut his trap right now.

"I can't tell you how I know, but someone's secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict."

Takemitchy overshared with the sitting blonde, last straw for the one next to Takemitchy. Pah-chin grabbed Takemitchy by his hair and threw him back in the direction of the exit.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Right, Pah-chin?"

Peh added himself into the situation from behind Pah as he usually would.

"Get lost. Say another word, and I'll murder you."

"Pah!"

You yelled out at your friend who went too far with this, or at least too far in your eyes. Empty threats of death were nothing unusual in the world of gangs, nor even in the world of normal teenagers. But your past didn't allow you to dismiss those so easily, not when it came to your friends.

Pah turned back around, giving your frowning figure one glance before looking away to the ground, then back up at Draken.

"I got it, Draken. I won't rush into anything.

So what's our plan of attack?"

"You can't."