Precious Ride

PART 2.

You walked along the road, you were supposed to meet up with Toman today anyway. After a while of walking, you heard strange sounds and familiar voices. As you looked up, there was Draken on a bicycle and... Mikey on his new ride.

You ran towards them waving as you called out to them. They stopped to greet you with smiles as soon as they spotted you.

"Oooh I've heard about this! Finally I get to see it."

You examined Mikey's moped. This made his ego skyrocket to a point only looking at his face made Draken roll his eyes.

"Indeed, Y/N-kun, behold my Street Hawk!"

You couldn't help but chuckle at the amount of pride and seriousness Mikey said that with.

"Hey! What's so funny?!"

He whined. Draken was fed up with him beyond explanation.

"You're slow as shit to the point I chose to take my basic ass bicycle so you would be able to keep up, that's what's funny. Actually, it's more sad than anything."

"Ken-chin?!"

Draken stated to his shorter friend and leader. Utter shock spilled over Mikey, you knew you had to step in before these two start throwing shit.

"C'mon Draken-kun, let's be real, at least he doesn't have to depend on other's for rides."

"Yes, yes indeed."

Mikey crossed his arms over his chest as he turned his pouting face away.

"Ouch man, could've cheered me up too."

It was your turn to whine at Mikey. He didn't even realize you were talking about yourself, this time his slight indirect rudeness was an honest oopsie. He waved his arms in front of him, trying to excuse himself that he didn't mean it. At this point, Draken started laughing at him and you followed.

"Hey guys!"

Mitsuya and Kazutora joined your little group. All of you headed to your favorite cafe while chatting about everything and nothing, but mainly about Mikey's Street Hawk.

Pah-chin was already seated at the table when the rest of you walked in. It was the best, coziest meeting spot ever. Everyone took a spot around the table, while Mitsuya threw a bag in front of each Toman's member.

You reached into the bag, you could tell it's a big chunk of fabric. You pulled the contents of the bag out, revealing a black uniform-like jacked with golden embroidery.

"Woaaaaa..."

Everyone said in unison as Mitsuya stood proudly. He wondered if this is how Santa feels every year.

"Y'all better appreciate it, took me forever."

All of you spent the next hour trying the jackets on, praising Mitsuya for his amazing work, discussing who's going to look the best in it on their bike. The events that took place back home made themselves known again as you leaned into your seat.