Crawlin' Back to You

"We can't stay silent about it in front of the Commander."

"You should tell Mikey yourself, before Mucho does so himself."

You replayed Sanzu's last words before he left your house in your mind over and over again. Fully focused on your thoughts, the buzz of your own phone startled you greatly. You opened the message you've been waiting for.

There was a longer pause to Mikey's reply, as if he was really thinking your request through while looking at the screen

There was a longer pause to Mikey's reply, as if he was really thinking your request through while looking at the screen. You grew a lot more anxious.

'Calm yo tits, me, it's just Mikey-kun. What's the worst that could happen?!'

You chose to be fake angry at yourself instead of being anxious or stressed. Finally, a new message from Mikey apppeared.

 Finally, a new message from Mikey apppeared

You closed your eyes with a long sigh as you put your phone away. Normally you would nap or waste time walking around someplace such as the park, but anything like that was the last thing you'd want to do after what happened. Feeling on edge, you decided to prepare and leave early.

You put on your nowadays favorite piece of clothing, a hoodie, and some baggy pants to go with it before leaving the house and taking a long motorcycle ride to relax your nerves and think. It felt almost like being able to talk to dad again. That thought alone was enough for you to keep a smile on your face.

A few hours later, you arrived at Toman's hideout, an old emty warehouse with Tokyo Manji Gang graffity on the gray cold wall. You could still remember spraying it there with Mitsuya.

Upon entering you spotted Mikey sitting on construction material that got left behind, Draken standing tall in front of him. Mikey's gaze turned from pointing at the ground up to you making your way towards them.