Return

A/N: a few words from me, the Author, before the chapter this time. It's a longer chapter, but I recommend you read carefully, as it progressively escalates, explaining what Y/N was up to in the 12 years.

⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
There are a few heavy topics mentioned, such as su1c1de and prostitution. It's a heavy chapter so proceed at your own risk

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

With the electric feeling and flash of light, as Takemichi made an accidental handshake with Naoto on the rooftop while watching fireworks with Hinata, he awoken in Naoto's office, 12 years in the future.

Takemichi yelled at the top of his lungs. This shouldn't have happened. He was enjoying a beautiful moment with Tachibana and he still probably had a mission to accomplish.

"Takemichi-kun!"

Naoto walked towards his time leaping accomplice.

"Damn it, I came back!"

Takemichi whined, busy with his pathetic crying. Naoto's eye's widened in this discovery.

"Huh? Does that mean you were able to go back to the past? So shaking hands really is the trigger. "

He smiled upon confirming his theory to have been correct.

"What the hell were you doing there, man?!"

Takemichi covered his eyes in utter disbelief and disappointment. Naoto was confused by his frustration.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Anyway, that means my hypothesis wasn't wrong! "

"Yeah, good for you I guess."

Takemichi didn't share Naoto's enthusiasm. This was a soul crushing moment for the 26 year old teenager.

"And now you're back."

Takemichi looked up at talking Naoto who was full of excitement.

"I now understand everything. So how'd things go? You came back because something changed, right?"

Takemichi's face was nothing like Naoto's. He messed up real time.

"Well..."

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"You shook my hand by mistake?! You need to take this seriously!"

Naoto was furious at Takemichi, who only scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Naoto regained his posture. There's no time to waste after all.