All For One

PART 2.

‎ ‎ ‎

"So..."
"Who are you really?"

‎ ‎ ‎

You gulped, slowly grabbing Mikey's hands holding you slightly lifted off the ground by your collar. You were slightly more worried about the shirt ripping than about yourself.

"Please... Let go. I'll tell you everything."

The forced calmness in your whispery voice was slightly surprising to him. Your hands were touching his, he could tell they're shaking. Mikey retrieved his hands from you, knowing even if you decided to run he could deal with it.

Kazutora didn't wait for anything and ran straight to you with a concerned expression.

"L/N, are you okay? I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine, Kazutora."

You glared at him. He couldn't believe how brave you were in this situation. He knew what was this secret of yours that Mikey talked about, but he didn't want you to be forced into talking this way. Kazutora started to feel a bit angry at Mikey. 'Why does he have to always act this way? The only person who helped me gets treated like shit?! Fuck you, Mikey.'

You cleared your throat, looking up to everyone waiting for your response.

"I am not with the Black Dragons."

Mikey's expression got slightly more angry, but only until you continued.

"But I do have a secret."

Everyone was slightly more on edge, giving Kazutora and yourself questioning looks.

"L/N, you don't have to do this!"

"My name's ███ L/N."

Confusion overpowered any other emotion on their expressions. A girls name? Now they were looking between you, Kazutora, and Draken.

"I am a girl."

"But I didn't want any of you to know that. Ever since Draken-kun mistook me for a boy because I looked like utter mess, it helped me realize that I don't want to- I'm not a girl after all!"

You stood more confidently, speaking loud and clear. That's what you've been taught when you were little. Stand tall and confident, even if you're scared. Fake it till you make it. Thanks, dad.

"I feel like a boy, I wish to be equal with the rest of you, I want you to treat me just like you would Draken, Baji, or any other of you. That is what I want. That is why I kept a secret."

You bowed swiftly.

"I am sorry for lying to all of you! It's okay if you wish not to be friends with me anymore if my wish it too much to ask for!"

There was only silence. You felt your confidence leaving you, getting ready to run just like always.
You were pulled out of your thoughts when chuckles cut through the silence. You lifted your head slightly, meeting with childishly pouted Mikey's face right in front of you.