I Hate You For What You Did, and I Miss You Like A Little Kid

"I've killed a man, Takemitchy."

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Terror washed over the blonde sitting in front of you. He wasn't sure whether you're kidding just like Mikey asking him dead serious to choose how he wants to die back when they came to pick him up in the middle of a school day. He watched your unchanging expression wide-eyed, waiting so desperately for you to break character and say it's just a joke.

'He isn't kidding...'

Takemitchy's mind whispered to him, deep down knowing already this is no joke. Takemitchy watched your head fall lower as you closed your eyes, letting out a pained sigh.

"Stop looking at me like on a murderer, Takemichi..."

He furrowed his brows, not only at the fact that you just said his name correctly, but also how the hell is he not supposed to do just that when you just told him that you killed somebody!? You were so young. And how weren't you not in jail- in juvie? Your low, quieter voice interupted his train of thought.

"It was an accident... the shittiest, most ridiculous one I could never imagine."

This stirred up Takemitchy's interest even more. This made way more sense to him since you didn't seem like a bad person, but how the hell does one get into a situation leading to accindentaly killing a person. He had so many questions.

"What- how did it happen?"

You shot a frowning glare towards him, almost making him jump back in his seat.

"Like hell I'll tell you!"

Okay, he could tell he was seriously pushing too much when you went as far as breaking your usually collected demeanor into shouting at him.

"B-but... didn't you say I could ask-"

Not even letting him finish his complaint, you leaned into your seat, while crossing your arms over your chest and closing your eyes to compose yourself.

"Look. You won't tell me where you got the stinkin' information about Draken, I think it's only fair this is all you're gonna get from me, no more no less.

This is some personal shit, Takemichi."

The blonde across the table was about to say something but he was interrupted by a yell coming from the other table.

"What the Hell, man?!"

It was Mikey and he sounded seriously pissed. Both you and Takemitchy exchanged a shocked look before peeking from your table in Draken's and Mikey's direction.

"Oh shit, you might've been actually right."

You commented towards Takemitchy about his freaky prophecies.

"Someone's going to pay for this!"

Your eyes landed upion Mikey throwing a tantrum in front of a waiter who stood apologetically beside their table.

"There's no flag!"

Mikey pointed angrily to the plate sitting on the table before him.