Wanna Be a Good Boy, Wanna Be a Gangster

"Don't leave me

Tora."

Suddenly, you felt hands. Strong hands, picking you up. Someone threw you over their shoulder and began carrying you away.

'The police?

The police got me?'

Your mind went into the mode of an elementary school kid, carried away from a bleeding body by the police.

Your dad's body.

Out of instinct, or perhaps out of habit, you began kicking around, punching the person's back. After one more kick, a familiar groan snapped you back into reality.

"Fuck!"

"Huh?"

"Y/N! Snap out of it, goddamnit!

Jesus, fuck!"

You blinked a few times, regaining control over your sight and overall focus. You noticed you were on someone's back, running out of the warehouse, and something pink waving next to your head. Actually, it was in your mouth too, and it tickled your nose.

You reached your hand to your face, pulling away whatever the pink stuff was. When you got a better look at it, your eyebrows furrowed.

'Hair? Pink... Hair?'

Your eyes widened in realization.

"Sanzu?"

"Yeah!

Draken didn't have a third arm to drag Mikey, Peh AND you. So I take it upon myself to make sure the cops don't get you, and what do I get for it?

That's right! Kicked in the balls!"

You barely listened to his cis guy problems, you were more worried about your tickling face.

"Eeeewww!

I have you in my mouth!"

You whined, rubbing your lips with the back of your hand in an attempt to remove his long hair from your face. Your words caught him off guard, his ranting finally coming to a stop.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Y/N."

Your eyes widened because of the lack of a facemask on your face. You started feeling your face, letting out a sigh once you found your mask is hanging from one of your ears. You ripped the mask off of your face and kept it in your hand until you had the chance to hide it in your pocket.

"I'm sorry! But you can't really complain since it's kinda your job now. Your own decision."

You fake-scolded the boy, making him go rather silent again.

"Looks like you're real' talkative when you're annoyed."

You pointed out Sanzu's behavior. It's been a while since you two spent time together a lot, naturally he must've changed in some ways during that time, especially since he was working under Mucho.