It's All My Fault, You See

A/N: This is hella action chapter, just a heads up, I guess. I recommend you play the song from above through the chapter (in a loop) if you'd like, I tried it and it fits quite well.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"Mikey-chan!

This is war, baby."

The next moments went by in a flash as the adrenaline rushing through your veins kicked in, just like the chaos that was soon to break loose.

Takemitchy stared at Osanai too much for his liking, receiving a few punches that made his face into a bloody mess. Pah-chin was now the one to come to Takemitchy's rescue as the rest of people present watched.

"You get to deal with me, jackass."

Pah-chin pushed Takemitchy behind him. Only one glance in Sanzu's direction and a split eye contact was enough for Sanzu to step in front of you fast enough to catch Takemitchy, saving him from another fall onto the ground.

Takemitchy's glance raced between the pink haired boy and you, who was standing slightly behind, to their side. Sanzu helped the blonde get back onto his feet, not letting go off his shoulders, as if to keep him from further stepping in into the fight.

"Please, do stay near us, compadre. Things are 'boutta get real messy here."

You tried to calm the boy down with a close-eyed smile and a sweet, cheery tone.

'As if I had any choice...'

Takemitchy thought to himself while being held in place by the unfamiliar person behind him. He leaned his head back, looking up at Sanzu's face. The taller male took notice of that, pointing his electric blue eyes down at the messy, beat up boy; making eye-contact yet not moving an inch.

"God, you stink."

The pink-haired boy muttered under his mask, not loud enough for you to hear, yet clear enough for Takemitchy thanks to the nearly non-existent distance between the two guys.

Takemitchy's eyebrow's furrowed deeper, his eyes widening.

'And what the hell is this guy's problem?!'

Takemitchy chose to not pay any more attention to his unwanted bodyguard. Instead he averted his gaze to the two males in the center of the crowd who prepared for their match.

Takemitchy didn't hesitate to express his protests, even from Sanzu's merciless grip. Mikey only reassured Takemitchy as well as Peh, not paying their concerns any mind, while Pah was getting beat like a dog in front of everybody.

"Just sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight."

You had to agree with Takemitchy and Peh-yan, but at the same time all your trust lied in Mikey, so you just stood your ground with Sanzu, your Vice-captain, by your side.

Soon enough, Takemitchy's worry came to be the reality as Pah-chin passed out, his nose broken and bleeding all over. This brought Moebius' men great amusement, and yet, Mikey's confidence never left him, just like his smile.