Ghost

It was already dark out, only street lamps and traffic lights illuminating the city. Your Magna stood next to Zephyr and a black CB250T in a perfect line.

You spotted two silhouettes standing at the top of a grassy hill that overlooked the nearby river you tended to admire so often.

Walking over to them calmly, hands in your pockets, their features gained detail as you got closer, revealing Mikey and Draken waiting for you.

"Sorry I'm late, some psycho kid ran in front of my bike."

Your lips wore their usual smile. Mikey turned around to face you, giving you nearly the same smile.

"Yo~"
"I'm glad you got here safely."

Draken however didn't share you folk's enthusiasm. He was here for the main reason you summoned them for in the first place. You shifted your gaze, meeting his frown of seriousness.

"So, what's the matter you called us here for?"

"Of course."

You pulled out a stack of photos you've taken earlier that day. Draken reached out to you, taking the photos and having a few looks before passing them over to Mikey.

"Do you know a certain Kiyomasa?"

You started, closing your eyes in thought and an intention to give them some rest.

"Yeah, Masataka Kiyomizu is a member of Toman. What about him?"

Opening into a narrow gaze, your eyes shot to questioning Draken.

"He's dragging Toman's name and reputation through shit with his so called 'Kiyomasa's Fight Club'. His group is bullying a bunch of younger students into fighting each other for him so he can get cash from bets."

Mikey's smile faded away as he shuffled with the photos while looking through them. You could tell Kiyomasa got himself into some real shit just by looking at Mikey's face.

Actually, correction - you got Kiyomasa into some real shit.

You smiled widely. This is going to be amusing for sure.

Mikey gave the pictures back to Draken who hid them into his pocket. The shorter blonde looked at you with a charming smile.

"Thank you, Y/N. Ken-chin and I will handle it now."

The two were certain the small meeting was over, but you had something else in your sleeve.

"Mikey, there's one more thing I have to mention."

Mikey's head turned to you, his eyebrows raised in great interest.

"I toootally managed to use your famous kick while retreating from the fight club today!"

You frowned playfully as you gestured a punch in the air with each of your fists.

"Oooo~! That's amazing!"

Mikey hopped over to you, patting your shoulder grotesquely, a grin creeping up his face. Draken rubbed his temples wondering how he got to deal with such dumbasses.